Elysian Fields @ New Diana

1jacket

Elysian Fields @ New Diana   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields @ New Diana

• Jackets
    • Eagles

8 hours ago, Pax said:

Well, I predicted that De Kalb would beat New Diana 30-18, and I said that New Diana would have to have an above-average game offensively.  Neither of those things happened.  I followed that game on the app, and I don't really know much of what happened, but it looked like there were two safeties.  What a weird game.  Was there some bad weather or something?  Anyway - let's see if I can get the next one wrong.

First off, thanks for your analysis & insight. I always enjoy reading your posts. Much appreciated!! 👍

Yes, there was bad weather at the ND-DK game. Constant rain & drizzle throughout the entire game. ND played lights out on D....much like they did earlier in the season against Harmony & White Oak. Excellent tackling and shut down the DeKalb run game. Yes, there was a safety by both teams. Officiating was HORRIBLE...but at least it was consistently horrible against both teams. 

I look forward to reading your future posts and analysis. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TTman7 said:

First off, thanks for your analysis & insight. I always enjoy reading your posts. Much appreciated!! 👍

Yes, there was bad weather at the ND-DK game. Constant rain & drizzle throughout the entire game. ND played lights out on D....much like they did earlier in the season against Harmony & White Oak. Excellent tackling and shut down the DeKalb run game. Yes, there was a safety by both teams. Officiating was HORRIBLE...but at least it was consistently horrible against both teams. 

I look forward to reading your future posts and analysis. 

Officiating was probably the worst seen this year. Maybe 2nd. Most people would be fired with that kind of work performance 

6 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Great analysis and effort put into your post. Obviously more things factor into the numbers than just the numbers. Going by an eye test, I say EF pulls this one out. 

You need to get your money back from that eye doctor. Cause your eyesight is 💩💩💩

😉😂

• LOL! 2