Cujo vs Pirates

cujoforlife

2nd seed  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

This is a HUGE game for JT.

It could be the difference in hosting a playoff game or having to travel for a playoff game.

I'm going to take JT for the win....but I think it'll be a close game. 

Wouldn't be shocked to see Poteet win.

Hopefully JT will take care of business.

15 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

This is a HUGE game for JT.

It could be the difference in hosting a playoff game or having to travel for a playoff game.

I'm going to take JT for the win....but I think it'll be a close game. 

Wouldn't be shocked to see Poteet win.

Hopefully JT will take care of business.

Huge game for Poteet as well. They could drop all the way to 4 if WM continues to win and they lose to JT i think. 

Just now, Pack007 said:

Huge game for Poteet as well. They could drop all the way to 4 if WM continues to win and they lose to JT i think. 

Very true.  Still can't believe WM beat them.  Was maybe the upset of the night.

I don't think Poteet has any interest in heading to ABE in the first round.  Then again.... I don't think JT does either.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Very true.  Still can't believe WM beat them.  Was maybe the upset of the night.

I don't think Poteet has any interest in heading to ABE in the first round.  Then again.... I don't think JT does either.

IF JT needs to go to ABE to get a win, so be it.  We would fit in well on that side of the bracket, not much offense.lol, but frist thing frist, Poteet Friday Night.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

There do it all running back didn’t play. But I been telling people Without McGowan this year poteet team is not really good.

10 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

IF JT needs to go to ABE to get a win, so be it.  We would fit in well on that side of the bracket, not much offense.lol, but frist thing frist, Poteet Friday Night.

Everyone isn’t struggling on offense like JT lol. Only a fool would want to travel here in the first round. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

2 hours ago, cujo2016 said:

Well it takes a FOOL to think JT is afraid to play at ABE.

Never said anyone was afraid to go to Abe. 

I said they didn’t  have any interest in going to Abe. 

Winning playoff games is hard.  Giving your team the best opportunity to win is priority.  Going into a hostile environment isn’t the best opportunity IMHO

5 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Never said anyone was afraid to go to Abe. 

I said they didn’t  have any interest in going to Abe. 

Winning playoff games is hard.  Giving your team the best opportunity to win is priority.  Going into a hostile environment isn’t the best opportunity IMHO

Never said, you said anyone was afraid. That was a slap back at pack007 post, with a lol about being on the same side of the playoffs bracket with LP, and he became a little touchy. Lol

1 hour ago, cujo2016 said:

Never said, you said anyone was afraid. That was a slap back at pack007 post, with a lol about being on the same side of the playoffs bracket with LP, and he became a little touchy. Lol

Touchy? Lol. No...i just disagreed with your post. 

You’re talking about you would fit in well on that side of the bracket, you can’t even beat an average North team on the road. 

• LOL! 2

57 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

You’re talking about you would fit in well on that side of the bracket, you can’t even beat an average North team on the road. 

Pack007!! It’s ok, if you can’t get the logic of my post it’s cool. 

1 hour ago, Pack007 said:

I can't imagine that thread if Lufkin and JT play in the first round.......

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kingwolf said:

I can't imagine that thread if Lufkin and JT play in the first round.......

What’s funny, The North team they just lost to is on the side of the bracket he’s referring to. But he wants to talk about logic. Yea...North Tyler logic 

• LOL! 1