Tatum @ Mineola

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Mineola  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

5 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

At the first of the year I would have said Tatum by 3TDS . But Tatum has had trouble showing up every Friday and when they do its not been for 4 quarters. I think Tatum has more talent but will they show up to play. The key to this game will be if Tatum defense put together a plan to stop Sneed. I read the comments on the Gladewater game and I saw that most of the people were taking about Gladewater not scoring. Sorry but if you let a running back rush for over two hundred yards and you know that teams going to give him the ball over 30 times then you are going to get beat.For Tatum to win this game the defense has got to swarm all over him.

Sneed is a good running back and he is good on defense but he can be stopped. Most kids won't stop him on their own, kids have to swarm him and get 2 or 3 on him at a time. Granted it was raining when we played them but I still think we would have shut him down.

On 10/27/2019 at 8:41 PM, 3rdand5 said:

At the first of the year I would have said Tatum by 3TDS . But Tatum has had trouble showing up every Friday and when they do its not been for 4 quarters. I think Tatum has more talent but will they show up to play. The key to this game will be if Tatum defense put together a plan to stop Sneed. I read the comments on the Gladewater game and I saw that most of the people were taking about Gladewater not scoring. Sorry but if you let a running back rush for over two hundred yards and you know that teams going to give him the ball over 30 times then you are going to get beat.For Tatum to win this game the defense has got to swarm all over him.

Strong RB's have given the Eagles trouble all year. The D seemed to be unable to stop third downs.