Cowboys @ Giants

Cowboys vs Giants   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Dallas
    • New York

This poll is closed to new votes

History always repeats itself.   Dallas will do just the amount needed to extend Jason Garrett’s reign of excellence another year

I detest that idea.    But after 2 decades it is kind of easy to justify.  I’m old enough to remember Morton replacing Meredith, Staubach replacing Morton, and White succeeding Roger the Dodger    I have long past became apathetic to the whole thing 

17 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

It's the gnats, don't get too excited.  I can see the Cowboys losing 6 of the last 8 games with the competition we have on the schedule.  The only win that's a given is the Redskins at the end of the season.  Vikes, Lions, Pats, Bills, Bears, Rams, Eagles, and skins.  4 are on the road with the Lions, Pats, Bears, and Eagles.  The Cowboys are 6-9 against the Lions at Tiger Stadium, The Silver Dome, and Ford Field.  The Lions have always played Dallas tough and we're only 16-12 over them in History.  This is going to be a tough stretch.  

That is all true, but I say, if you want to be the best, you gotta beat the best. Should be fun to watch going forward. Just beat the stinking Patriots.LOL