• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He had those couple years with his brother and in my opinion that means more. 💯

I'm wishing for a good game but 🤷‍♂️

Tied at 14.

They need to come up with a better way to let people know. Or maybe just try someway to let people know. I was over that way for other reasons, and could have stayed. Instead, I drove back home and went to the Carlisle field and nobody was there. Guess I will be missing this one. Irritated to say the least. NOT HAPPY.. ! 

Good luck to your son Chain. Was looking forward to watching him and his mates.

40 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

They need to come up with a better way to let people know. Or maybe just try someway to let people know. I was over that way for other reasons, and could have stayed. Instead, I drove back home and went to the Carlisle field and nobody was there. Guess I will be missing this one. Irritated to say the least. NOT HAPPY.. ! 

Good luck to your son Chain. Was looking forward to watching him and his mates.

I posted it last night as soon as my little one told me, but u rite, they need to get word out to the fans too.. Lol. 

RipperRipper in about 2-3 years, we gonna have a humdinger of a team. Js 

40 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

How did they do?

Heard we had scored 19 points in the first couple minutes of the first, final was thirty somthin to six or seven maybe... According to the wife.. Jeez, she don't keep good scores and I ain't saying nothing to her about it... Cause she scares me a little.. Js 

That call on the kickoff was bs, js. Ball travels 15 yards and we picked up and they flag us and make us rekick? Come on man, even a third grader knows the rule. That call still has my blood pressure up, those cats need to give it up and just watch the game from now on. They absolutely did not know the game of football, and yes they missed alot of calls that would have went against us. But the obvious ones pizz me off, no excuse for those. And if you're a ref and you don't like what I'm saying, you can go pound sand... Chain out.