Price Carlisle vs Big Sandy

upullinmychain

42 minutes ago, jorr2car said:

Tell us how you really feel? 😁

I feel like they should have let the kids play,woulda been a way Hella better game all around.these two always give each other all they got.

There was no way that either team could get any continuity going because these old fat men kept calling dumbshit penalties at opritune moments for each.

This game had the makings of a classic for these two but nooooo ol fat white guys got in the way of that..by the way j2c,ya boy played Hella game,and he should be proud of his self and his mates. 

9 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

I feel like they should have let the kids play,woulda been a way Hella better game all around.these two always give each other all they got.

There was no way that either team could get any continuity going because these old fat men kept calling dumbshit penalties at opritune moments for each.

This game had the makings of a classic for these two but nooooo ol fat white guys got in the way of that..by the way j2c,ya boy played Hella game,and he should be proud of his self and his mates. 

Thank you @upullinmychain . He had some metal mistakes, but overall competed well. 

I asked him about that kick-off and he said "I don't know what the refs were calling, I thought it should have been Carlisle ball". 

I couldn't see opposite side of field. 

Those two juniors y'all got are tough! Next year they really going to be a handful!