Mock East Texas 5A Division II Districts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really hope we keep them as a scrimmage opponent. I love playing them, and if we can't get them in a non-district game, a scrimmage works perfectly.

Unless I'm mistaken, outside of Texas High the above district would be a district of the cellar dwellers.    What's about Kaufman in this scenario? Also, what would be the issue in sticking

Yes that’s what I saw...saw college st and stopped reading the A&M part

• 3 weeks later...

Not putting Crandall and the Forney schools together when half of CISD's population has a Forney zip code would be ridiculous, but then again this is the UIL we're talking about

• 4 weeks later...

Below is what the Dallas Morning News is predicting:

7-5A: Denison, Frisco, Frisco Lebanon Trail, Frisco Liberty, Frisco Memorial, Lake Dallas, Lovejoy, Princeton, Prosper Rock Hill

8-5A: Carrollton Creekview, Crandall, Forney, Greenville, Mesquite Poteet, North Forney, Royse City

They don't list any East Texas teams but I know some of you have speculated about where some of the above may land.

Whatever happens, I want to see 6 team districts again. I miss those 6 team districts. I'm sure I'll have somethin' to complain about LOLOL.

On 1/27/2020 at 1:16 PM, Spothhb2 said:

Below is what the Dallas Morning News is predicting:

7-5A: Denison, Frisco, Frisco Lebanon Trail, Frisco Liberty, Frisco Memorial, Lake Dallas, Lovejoy, Princeton, Prosper Rock Hill

8-5A: Carrollton Creekview, Crandall, Forney, Greenville, Mesquite Poteet, North Forney, Royse City

They don't list any East Texas teams but I know some of you have speculated about where some of the above may land.

So if the above happens it would leave the following.

9-5a: Sulphur Springs, Texas High, Mt Pleasant, Marshall, Pine Tree, Hallsville, Jacksonville, Whitehouse, Nacogodches-9 team distirct