Mount Enterprise 8-0

mountfan1954

Scrimmaged that kid and knew from the get go that barring injuries, he was gonna do special things this year, he could probly perform in 3-4 A. Kids one of those special athletes you see from time to time.. Big Frame, speed, agility and really good field vision, and this year he really doesn't mind contact.. Funny how young'un grows between Jr and senior years... Chain out... 

5 hours ago, MountCountry said:

As I said before..Mount has only played creampuffs so far...and the new coach inherited what Holzhauer put together.

Inherited what was put together by the old coach and turned around 

You do realize Mt has only won 20 games in 6 years?  2 more games and the new coach is half way to matching the 6 year mark.

Might be playing cream puffs but they are now destroying the same cream puffs that destroyed them last year.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MountCountry said:

They did and made the playoffs with a young bunch.  We will see what happens when they finally play someone this year.

2018- 5-6

2017- 3-8

2016- 1-9

2015- 3-6

2014- 4-6

2013- 4-7

total record last 6 years

20-42

Come on hippie I thought you were a math guy

11 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

From what I saw 10-11 weeks ago, without tenaha blocking them, they could win region this year, Grapeland is the only thing in their way really and that game will suprise some folk. Watch and see. 

Think you're leaving out Mart....