Jax vs Mt Pleasant

Jets

JAX QB scored.... I was on the goal line and he got in. Then I went up to the booth and watched replay. OMG. Half his body and 100% of ball went into end zone and then he got yanked out. No signal. Refs get together and start looking at each other. No signal. White hat turns around and signals other way. Unbelievable. 

Sad for our kids, but we had our chances. I am not into blaming referees, it’s part of the game. But this was tough, just don’t know they didn’t see it. They looked confused. Oh well, MP played great and I’m proud of our kids for fighting back.  

1 hour ago, Matt said:

JAX QB scored.... I was on the goal line and he got in. Then I went up to the booth and watched replay. OMG. Half his body and 100% of ball went into end zone and then he got yanked out. No signal. Refs get together and start looking at each other. No signal. White hate turns around and signals other way. Unbelievable. 

Sad for our kids, but we had our chances. I am not into blaming referees, it’s part of the game. But this was tough, just don’t know they didn’t see it. They looked confused. Oh well, MP played great and I’m proud of our kids for fighting back.  

Oh man

15 hours ago, LooknovadaTribe said:

Lol...if u really knew but hey congrats to the Tigers.

TBH.. i wasnt there. I was listening on MP radio. They were saying he was in too until they saw no signal. Refs have been bad everywhere this year. Everyone has beef with refs sometime.

• Like 1

We've had the same ref team the last 4 games in a row and they have been HORRENDOUS.

I rarely think refs determine outcomes....but they can make it harder for one team and gift another.

Sounds like this is one of the rare occasions it mattered in the outcome.

Ouch.  Hate that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mavchamp said:

We've had the same ref team the last 4 games in a row and they have been HORRENDOUS.

I rarely think refs determine outcomes....but they can make it harder for one team and gift another.

Sounds like this is one of the rare occasions it mattered in the outcome.

Ouch.  Hate that.

50229512_2175177022538521_5780340769923530752_n.jpg

• LOL! 2