LSU vs Alabama

Who Ya Got?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Good ol’ rational Bama fans.

874B35D1-3FBA-4763-80FF-9AED70403617.jpeg

A843940E-2F5D-4D5D-A403-EB6C61505A5E.jpeg

Believe it or not, those guys are there. I’m not sure who they think we should move on to, but you’re never gonna get a rational thought out of them. Most of the fans at BDS are nice folks that love their team. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

This is my favorite one ... :rofl:

They played the teams on the schedule. Season opener vs Duke. Yeah I know. But a lot of quality programs said no to that matchup. BAMA plays in the strongest division in college football. The schedule traditionally has LSU in early November and auburn on thanksgiving weekend. Can’t do anything about the train wrecks at Ole Miss and Arkansas. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

They played the teams on the schedule. Season opener vs Duke. Yeah I know. But a lot of quality programs said no to that matchup. BAMA plays in the strongest division in college football. The schedule traditionally has LSU in early November and auburn on thanksgiving weekend. Can’t do anything about the train wrecks at Ole Miss and Arkansas. 

People also forget that there’s two sides to that coin. Yes Bama could schedule tougher, but not many title contending teams want to come to Bryant Denny either. I have no doubt that just as many teams have turned down opportunities to schedule Bama as teams that want to play Bama and Bama refused. 

Just now, WETSU said:

People also forget that there’s two sides to that coin. Yes Bama could schedule tougher, but not many title contending teams want to come to Bryant Denny either. I have no doubt that just as many teams have turned down opportunities to schedule Bama as teams that want to play Bama and Bama refused. 

I don’t see them refusing to play anyone. Look at their schedule for the next 12 years. It’s loaded with home and homes against college football royalty. Texas, Oklahoma, Notre dame. I believe there’s one year where they play Wisconsin and Texas in the same year. How many of Kirt’s Big12 teams have two Power5 non conference games in the same year? I’ll wait. 

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

I don’t see them refusing to play anyone. Look at their schedule for the next 12 years. It’s loaded with home and homes against college football royalty. Texas, Oklahoma, Notre dame. I believe there’s one year where they play Wisconsin and Texas in the same year. How many of Kirt’s Big12 teams have two Power5 non conference games in the same year? I’ll wait. 

Alabama hasn’t played a road OOC game since 2011.

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Western Carolina?   C'Mon man ....:rofl:

• Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Your point? 

The schedule for the future doesn’t change the last decade. 

The SEC West is super too heavy this year and Alabama OOC schedule sucked. They will only have potentially one top 25 win at the end of the season. The only thing that will potentially put them in the top 4 this year is the their name. 

Slap that resume on any other team and it would not even be considered. 

• Thanks 2

On 11/10/2019 at 5:08 PM, Stoney said:

Good ol’ rational Bama fans.

874B35D1-3FBA-4763-80FF-9AED70403617.jpeg

A843940E-2F5D-4D5D-A403-EB6C61505A5E.jpeg

This is why I hated living in Alabama.  They are over the top on their expectations.  They never said anything like that about Bear Bryant though, and Little Nicky Saban is tied with him for the most National Titles.  What's messed up is Alabama is still ranked 4th in the nation.  I know a lot of teams lost this past weekend, but I wouldn't doubt that Alabama somehow makes the playoffs.  He has that much clout with the voting committee.   

• Like 1