Bi District: 7-3ADI vs 8-3ADI

Eagleborn

I think I read the minutes right, if Gladewater wins they are 1st and Sabine is 2nd, and WR is in. By virtue of having head to head wins over both Minny and Winny, depending on if Minny wins, WR is 4th and minny is 3rd because of 1 more win, if Winny wins WR is 3rd because of head to head wins over the other 2 even though they all have 3-3 records. District 7 is wild, Atlanta cud be in or out depending on Friday night, Hooks or Jefferson inside track for 1st.

I think this is close on district 7.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

You may have better luck winning the lottery than picking who the 4 seeds will be in district 7 and what order they will be in. 

True that, it’s insane. I’m hoping some teams decide to play each other in the first round on Thursday so I can catch multiple games between our districts. Should be some good ones! Looks like Sabine vs MV rd 1 is a pretty probable matchup 

14 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

True that, it’s insane. I’m hoping some teams decide to play each other in the first round on Thursday so I can catch multiple games between our districts. Should be some good ones! Looks like Sabine vs MV rd 1 is a pretty probable matchup 

That will be a defensive struggle for sure. In Sabine's storied playoff history they have always played on Thursday for round 1.