Bi District: 7-3ADI vs 8-3ADI

Eagleborn

4 minutes ago, Opie1 said:

On a positive note the defense sounded a lot better this week. Of course it was White Oak. Lol

Lol yeah we give games away. Can’t hardly get a first down for nuthin. Don’t judge a defense off of our O. Y’alls qb didn’t seem to have as good a game as I thought he’d have though. 

Just now, Racer55 said:

He probably had decent numbers idk but the time of possession has to be high as well. With our O not sustaining any drives hardly at all, our D is constantly on the field. 

I was just glad to hear when we needed to score late to put the game away we were able to march down the field. The radio announcers said #15 every time he threw the ball so I don’t know how he did passing. 

20 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I was just glad to hear when we needed to score late to put the game away we were able to march down the field. The radio announcers said #15 every time he threw the ball so I don’t know how he did passing. 

Good luck to y’all this next week.

Guest Tiger03lb
6 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

For what it’s worth. Odd that defending champs aren’t getting any love. 

8DC0DD7E-519F-42F5-B96D-244B60471B26.jpeg

I wouldn't count them out but they do have a lot of injuries this year or out for the whole year. 3 ol 1 dl 2 wr all starters 

16 minutes ago, RedBird1 said:

Kinda like White Oak talking trash because we didn’t beat them bad enough😜.  Battling injuries and learning how to win big games is part of the process.

Also part of the process...fair weather fans that only stick their head out when their team is winning or when they FINALLY make the playoffs.😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

You saying the Tatum fans on here are fair weather fans? 🤣🤣🤣

Nah, Bear fans with the exception of a few coming back out of hibernation. Sun must be shining over there in Bear land. 

All y’all talk about are the fans how bout some X’s and O’s Smh