Bi District: 7-3ADI vs 8-3ADI

Eagleborn

3 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

I was definitely too high on D7, model of inconsistency during regular season and it showed big time in the playoffs too. Will be cheering on Jefferson and D8 the rest of the way to rep east Texas! Hats off to D8. 

I can respect that. We got a tough draw in round 2. Hopefully we can jump start our offense. 

17 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I can respect that. We got a tough draw in round 2. Hopefully we can jump start our offense. 

Should be a good one. Don’t know much about Pottsboro except they are ranked and seem to have high powered offense. Y’all should play in Sulphur Springs again so I can come watch it! Lol 

13 hours ago, Blazin97 said:

I was definitely too high on D7, model of inconsistency during regular season and it showed big time in the playoffs too. Will be cheering on Jefferson and D8 the rest of the way to rep east Texas! Hats off to D8. 

D7 had some great teams, but like you said, inconsistency plagued them. Atlanta had tons of internal issues, and they just never got it right. 

13 hours ago, Blazin97 said:

Should be a good one. Don’t know much about Pottsboro except they are ranked and seem to have high powered offense. Y’all should play in Sulphur Springs again so I can come watch it! Lol 

Playing in Paris Friday night. 

15 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Its a drive, but this is the playoffs. That's part of the experience.

The longest trip I have made was to watch New Boston and Wall play in the Semi’s a few years back in Waco.  Not bad comcidering how big Texas is.  Truly worth the drive 

6 hours ago, OLEMAN said:

The longest trip I have made was to watch New Boston and Wall play in the Semi’s a few years back in Waco.  Not bad comcidering how big Texas is.  Truly worth the drive 

I drove to Waco last year to watch Longview play. 

On 11/13/2019 at 5:58 AM, Bclove05 said:

Yeah I think we matchup well with MV from an athlete standpoint, but we don’t have Briles on our sideline. 

Briles did his team no favors. The Mt Vernon offense was really predictable and dumb personal foul penalties in critical times did Mt vernon in.

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I’ll take any win. Hopefully our guys play with some new confidence now. If we can get back to midseason form we will be a tough out. 

It doesn't matter if it's 1 or 21 points. I think it's definitely a confidence builder.