Bi District: 7-3ADI vs 8-3ADI

Eagleborn

14 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Maybe Jefferson will choke In the first round again lol

They haven’t choked in the first round in a while. They call it the second round curse. They got malakoff 2nd rd last year while GW had like Eustace haha. 

Just now, Nick2011 said:

Yeah, you think D-7 is better than what they are. That’s my thoughts. 

We will see. I’m high on Jefferson though, I watched them whoop MV and Hooks. I know they are sometimes a shell of themselves in the playoffs but they will be tough to stop. 
All of the other games I predicted to be one possession? 

9 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

We will see. I’m high on Jefferson though, I watched them whoop MV and Hooks. I know they are sometimes a shell of themselves in the playoffs but they will be tough to stop. 
All of the other games I predicted to be one possession? 

I see them all being pretty competitive at first glance

Guest Tiger03lb

This is my opinion, I feel that Hooks has greatest chance to knock koff off. That's if they play like they did tonight. Jefferson could as well if they keep it balanced. If they rely on there 2 play makers to run the ball like usual, it could be a long game. More than likely we'll see Jeffy again in the second round. I'm sure Jeffy will be ready and wanting some payback if we both make it to the next round. 

13 minutes ago, Purpletigerfan said:

Why in every thread i see you dont have much faith in your team sabine but everyone else seems to think yall will beat us?

Last 2 games have been rough. But we also already had a playoff spot locked up. Not sure if that had anything to do with it. 

26 minutes ago, Purpletigerfan said:

Why in every thread i see you dont have much faith in your team sabine but everyone else seems to think yall will beat us?

I am just disappointed in the last 2 weeks. We have a good group and I think they can win we just gotta get some kinks worked out. I'm just pointing out the things that have to be corrected.

Just now, Opie1 said:

I am just disappointed in the last 2 weeks. We have a good group and I think they can win we just gotta get some kinks worked out. I'm just pointing out the things that have to be corrected.

Is it because yall have been sitting players to keep them healthy for playoffs? Or just had a bad couple of games?

Just now, Purpletigerfan said:

Is it because yall have been sitting players to keep them healthy for playoffs? Or just had a bad couple of games?

I think a little of both. I'm just belly aching. I think we will be ready to play to win. We have a good group of kids.

3 minutes ago, Purpletigerfan said:

I would just like to see more out of the offense than we put up the last 2 weeks. We're a better team than we have played like. We will be ready to play.

Just now, Bclove05 said:

We have struggled running up the middle. Wonder if they changed some stuff up blocking wise? 

I don't know but we gotta get it worked out. I'm not downing our team just pointing out the things I see that will need to be worked on prior to Saturday.