Elysian Fields vs Dekalb

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Dekalb   

47 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Dekalb

• Bears
    • Jackets

So if EF wins and ND loses and Waskom wins it will finish like this with ND and DK both missing out and EF gets the 3 seed by beating ND by 20 points and Waskom only beating EF by 9 and ND only beating Waskom by 7 ? Is that right ? 

1) DF

2)PP

3) EF 

4) Waskom 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Beardown said:

Your crazy if you think you are gonna put up 34 points.. with it on the line I can only hope the bears show up to play... if we play like tonight or the PP game we win. 

It was crazy that Dekalb couldn't score one TD on ND

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Beardown said:

True, but they still didn’t give up alotofpoints...

By no way am I bragging about EF, I give all the credit to those boys for showing up and getting after it, I still wanna a change at the head in EF

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jacket52 said:

So if EF wins and ND loses and Waskom wins it will finish like this with ND and DK both missing out and EF gets the 3 seed by beating ND by 20 points and Waskom only beating EF by 9 and ND only beating Waskom by 7 ? Is that right ? 

1) DF

2)PP

3) EF 

4) Waskom 

Everything is correct but replace Waskom with New Diana. Waskom misses a chance to play Newton...😎

I don’t think ford needs to be gone. I think he has done a good job with a young team. Remember they only have 5-6 seniors. Qb back all the oline. And we always get a move in or 2 that can help. If realignment is nice to us. We might be fighting for a dist champ 

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, justafan said:

I don’t think ford needs to be gone. I think he has done a good job with a young team. Remember they only have 5-6 seniors. Qb back all the oline. And we always get a move in or 2 that can help. If realignment is nice to us. We might be fighting for a dist champ 

Pffft! I’ll just say there is a lot more that needs to be factored in than what he has coming back and new district realignment. The juniors this year got plenty of paying time last year. They have not performed to their potential this year, period! 

All that aside, just like the Bears fans are saying, if the EF defense that showed up against PP and ND show up, EF wins. If not, could be a long night. EF’s offense hasn’t to clean it up. Way too many missed opportunities. Last night, they could have been up by 40 in the first half. ND didn’t stop EF’s offense, EF stopped EF’s offense. 

• Stinks 2