Gladewater @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

It would be dreadful it y’all woulda won. All these fair weather fans and new fans would be on suicide watch. 

And the one thing we all know about Smoaky is that win lose or draw Tatum will still be here talking 😂 You guys going to give us a game or are the kids ready to start that basketball run?  I watched you guys last year against Sabine and it should be a special year. 

3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

And the one thing we all know about Smoaky is that win lose or draw Tatum will still be here talking 😂 You guys going to give us a game or are the kids ready to start that basketball run?  I watched you guys last year against Sabine and it should be a special year. 

Got a 6’5” move in to go with what is already a good team.  

6 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

By far the youngest team in district and competing for a playoff spot. Pretty cool. 

I would love to compare rosters. I don’t know that you guys aren’t the youngest but I don’t think by far. The biggest part of our starting core are all sophomores. 

4 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Lol. I was just curious how many y’all are losing to graduation.

Honestly I don’t want to pop off a number. I’ll tell you on Friday when I get a program. I do know we have a ton of kids returning. The main skill position kid (and best blocker) we will lose is #88. He’s a solid kid and I hate to see him go. 

3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Honestly I don’t want to pop off a number. I’ll tell you on Friday when I get a program. I do know we have a ton of kids returning. The main skill position kid (and best blocker) we will lose is #88. He’s a solid kid and I hate to see him go. 

I think we’ll return something like ..

8 on D

9 on O

3 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

That play ?  I think last count I had us at 4. 

14 seniors. One, Pipkin, has been out most of the year with injuries.

The 4 you are probably thinking about are Hodges, Kale, Robertson & Villareal. 

Add Lacy, Roacha, Moran, George, Pugliese, Haines, Tyeskie, Osteen & Hughes. All have made major contributions this year.

9 Juniors

8 Soph