Gladewater @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Just now, bearnation said:

Welcome! Contrary to popular belief by others who think they own smoaky dot com, people are allowed to join the site and comment whenever they like. The more the merrier, especially when the posters are Bears fans! 

Yea, DB was spot on with the Hillary post. 

2 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Not trying to take anything from Gladewater but I want to see how they can pass against a team that can press them at the line of scrimmage. 

Figurged that would have been the red birds, that’s a pretty stout o and D line y’all have. 

7 minutes ago, Unbearable1 said:

Figurged that would have been the red birds, that’s a pretty stout o and D line y’all have. 

I meant the DB’s. Our line didn’t play particularly well, but I credit Gladewater for that. They brought it all night. 

34 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Sabine’s secondary is one of their few weak spots so it doesn’t surprise me that they were able to pass the ball on y’all. We were able to pass the ball too. What surprises me is how they held y’all to 16 points. 

From the opening kickoff we put ourself in a bind. I don’t blame the kid for picking up the ball but it was probably going into the endzone. Then before we knew it we were down 14-0 and could never get in a rhythm. End of the day we got whooped and will hopefully learn from it. 

5 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

2005 Tatum 35 GW 14

2004 Tatum 38 GW 7

1999 Tatum 12 GW 16

1998 Tatum 62 GW 27

1997 Tatum 57 GW 18

1996 Tatum 26 GW 22

1995 Tatum 42 GW 16

1994 Tatum 7 GW 7

1993 Tatum 43 GW 14

1992 Tatum 0 GW 14

1991 Tatum 0 GW 35

1990 Tatum 6 GW 50

Why did you skip the playoff beat down in 2000

Tatum will be more athletic than Sabine. It will be more difficult to beat them over the top consistently. Tatum always has speed and a bunch of athletes. Their coach is a very good coach also. When he gets his pieces in place they are going to be a very good team.