Gladewater @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

5 minutes ago, PapaBear1 said:

Tatum will be more athletic than Sabine. It will be more difficult to beat them over the top consistently. Tatum always has speed and a bunch of athletes. Their coach is a very good coach also. When he gets his pieces in place they are going to be a very good team. 

Maybe they will figure it all out this week and look like state title contenders. 

16 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Y’all been saying it for 2 years so you tell us. 

We won’t be saying it next year I can assure you. Will be a bunch of juniors and seniors all over the field. Better try to beat them on Friday while they are still young. 

9 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

We won’t be saying it next year I can assure you. Will be a bunch of juniors and seniors all over the field. Better try to beat them on Friday while they are still young. 

Lol. Y’all act like GW is world beaters or something. 

56 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Yeah I’m not sure about that. I think we are just happy to see the kids playing as well as we believed they could. How are those cupcakes coming along this year ?

Still haven’t figured it out yet. Sure hope we do before y’all get on yalls title runs. 

40 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Not sure if we are on a title run but we are closer than you guys 😁

What can I say, we’re generous. We’ve tasted it and figured it was a good thing to share (like TAT/GW last season, Sabine/GW this season) what it’s like to have a title....... or two. 

51 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

What can I say, we’re generous. We’ve tasted it and figured it was a good thing to share (like TAT/GW last season, Sabine/GW this season) what it’s like to have a title....... or two. 

We sure do appreciate your generosity. 

5 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Good luck with those cupcakes. Hopefully you’ll get to take them out of the oven one day 😁