The Smoakhouse Forums

ND @ 7-2 possible Co Champs Daingerfield

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His team might not make it. Depends on Atlanta. 

and the supposed luck will continue through November 8th also. Daingerfield 48  New Diana 21.. ETF said so 

Daingerfield , new Diana is over rated 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, tigernationfan said:

he cant say on social media

I’m referring to his cholesterol meds. Get your head out of the gutter. They got greasy tacos over there. We don’t need him having a stroke. 

28 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

They do have the worst visiting side restrooms. Daingerfield’s aren’t great but at least they’ll stay put if the wind picks up. 

Exactly NB and not a lot of visitor seating available either. Not enough room for a marching band less known Fans of visiting teams like the Tigers or the Bulls. 

16 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

How many times you been to Juarez and put those yellow pills to the test?

Dangerous over there.  Not going !

And;  I find with these raven haired beauties, I suddenly don't need them.  

:mower::woot::drool:

2 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Exactly NB and not a lot of visitor seating available either. Not enough room for a marching band less known Fans of visiting teams like the Tigers or the Bulls. 

Plenty of seating,  Some may have to sit on the hillside.  Careful though, lots of identifiable smoke coming from outside the fence over there.  And;  As long as you wear galoshes, you will be fine in the restroom.  

37 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Best thing going for New Diana is baseball. Unless I'm mistaken they've never made it to State,  less known winning it. Certainly  dont have multiple Championships.  Your academics aren't even too stellar. Pizza eating and loudest #### (Poot)contests don't count. 

You're wrong too. Go back and read Muley's post and mine. 🤔

He implied ND has no State Championship trophies in their trophy case. THEY DO HAVE MULTIPLE SC's. I stated it was not football. And yes, you are correct it's not baseball either...I never said or implied it was. And you're right , nope it's not academics either.  LOL, and you're right again it ain't for pizza eating and loudest poot contest. 😉👌

So, you're correct on most of your statements..except one. Bravo! 👍

• Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

You could say that..  Protesting Beto ever chance I get....

25 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

How many times you been to Juarez and put those yellow pills to the test?

21 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’m referring to his cholesterol meds. Get your head out of the gutter. They got greasy tacos over there. We don’t need him having a stroke. 

Muley, you better check real good before you take your yeller pills. Make sure there's a taco where you want it. Some have burritos though. But, burritos may be your thing...I'm not judging you. 😉😁

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
34 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Muley, you better check real good before you take your yeller pills. Make sure there's a taco where you want it. Some have burritos though. But, burritos may be your thing...I'm not judging you. 😉😁

image.jpeg

I Kill YOU !!!!

feels morton downey jr GIF

1 hour ago, MuleSlicks said:

image.jpeg

I Kill YOU !!!!

feels morton downey jr GIF

Settle down Mr. Miyagi!!! Only thing you're gonna kill is a bottle of yeller pills...or a Juarez Tgirl...probably both. 😂😂

1 minute ago, TTman7 said:

Settle down Mr. Miyagi!!! Only thing you're gonna kill is a bottle of yeller pills...or a Juarez Tgirl...probably both. 😂😂

Muley is a straight shooter. He will deflate if he’s surprised by some twig and berries. My boy don’t swing that way. 

6 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Muley is a straight shooter. He will deflate if he’s surprised by some twig and berries. My boy don’t swing that way. 

And that's why he would kill the Tgirl. Found a burrito where there should have been a taco. 

• Haha 2
38 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

SMDH 🙄🙄🙄

😉😁

AlarmedSlipperyFinwhale-size_restricted.gif

Df side is kinda scarcely populated right now. 10mins to kickoff 

• Sad 1