Mt Enterprise clinches district championship tonight

3TimeChamp

3 minutes ago, Tiger7 said:

Wasn’t aware of the number of teams in the district. Was just surprised to hear that. I’ve personally never heard of something like that happening 

Happened just a couple of years ago......lol......some Houston team was 0 - 10 vs. West Orange-Stark in round 1....wasn't a pretty game.....

• Like 1

On 11/4/2019 at 11:14 AM, Tiger7 said:

I hear they may be playing an 0-10 team in the first round. Any truth to this? 

Yes out west especially . Houston Scarborough is officially the only 0-11 team in highschool football. They were in a 5 team District and one team dropped its program thus they earned the right into the postseason despite a 40 game losing streak. West Orange soundly beat them into submission.

28 minutes ago, GoodFellas said:

with football being split into 2 divisions, maybe only 1 and 2 should get in.......

also, why isn't basketball with more schools split into 2 divisions?????????????

Travel on Tuesday nights. They have talked about it for the last couple realignments but never pulled trigger. I think also if you are going to do it for all sports then you might as well just make them their own class. Like 1a div 2 would be 1a 1a div 1 would be 2 a. I don’t think they want to have an 11a classification. But that is just my opinion

• Like 2