Mt Enterprise clinches district championship tonight

3TimeChamp

18 hours ago, Gilbert said:

I  can’t wait until mount has to play a team with a winning record 

Grove and Detroit both had winning records... your wait was over several weeks back in the season. Now you can get over the fact that mount is pretty dang good

6 hours ago, mountfan1954 said:

Definitely not talking about you.

It’s something they do to make themselves feel better and tough because they lack in other areas... mountfan y’all are 9-0 at this point enjoy it... I’m betting their team is not 9-0. Y’all are playing the same schedule last years team had

14 hours ago, 3TimeChamp said:

Grove and Detroit both had winning records... your wait was over several weeks back in the season. Now you can get over the fact that mount is pretty dang good

What team have y’all played with a record better than 5-5

remember that in this classification the smaller schools are playing 6 man ball.

the districts your size closest to you are who you might play in the playoffs.

often times in non-district you have to play larger divisions which can lead to many non-winning records.

1 hour ago, Gilbert said:

What team have y’all played with a record better than 5-5

Your statement was “I can’t wait until Mt has to play someone with a winning record “ I simply stated at the time they played union grove , who I believe is a classification bigger, they had a winning record also Detroit had a winning record... your statement wasn’t I can’t wait till Mt has to play someone who finished the season with a winning record.  What’s with all the hate you have on the kids at Mt? Playing exactly the same teams as last year 

2 hours ago, 3TimeChamp said:

Your statement was “I can’t wait until Mt has to play someone with a winning record “ I simply stated at the time they played union grove , who I believe is a classification bigger, they had a winning record also Detroit had a winning record... your statement wasn’t I can’t wait till Mt has to play someone who finished the season with a winning record.  What’s with all the hate you have on the kids at Mt? Playing exactly the same teams as last year 

All I’m saying is what team that y’all have played as of right now has a record better than 5-5.  

2 hours ago, 3TimeChamp said:

If you are wanting me to come in here congratulating Mount then I will . Congrats mount on being undefeated against very sub par competition . Including 2 no win teams and 2 one win teams . 

Just now, Champ1000 said:

Good seeing Mount fans at all.

We scrimmaged them every year and my oldest boy played them in football and baseball every year, has alot of friends there. We went at it in preseason and them boys held their own, not saying we world beaters but Mt surprised me a little this year, seems they stood up on them back legs again and I'm glad to see it.. Chain out...