Playoffs 3A Division 2. Daingerfield 1st round opponent

Geno35777

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Hemphill will most likely play daingerfield 

anderson-shiro will most likely play PP 

and has anyone figured out 3rd and 4th seeding ?? Will it be waskom and ND or EF vice versa 

Its too much of a guessing game, just gotta wait til after Fridays games to see

4 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

We played y’all first round then Winona in the 2nd and lost to daingerfield in the 3rd ! 

If EF takes care of Dekalb this Friday, I think its a rematch with C.C. again, if that happens, I feel good about EF getting the win this time. 

8 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

If EF takes care of Dekalb this Friday, I think its a rematch with C.C. again, if that happens, I feel good about EF getting the win this time. 

I think CC is young from what I've read but I may be wrong. Newton may be the only one standing after rd 1 from their district 

7 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Hemphill will most likely play daingerfield 

anderson-shiro will most likely play PP 

and has anyone figured out 3rd and 4th seeding ?? Will it be waskom and ND or EF vice versa 

With my siferin'  I figure even if Hemphill beats Corrigan Friday night ( I don't think that will happen) it will still leave Hemphill one short in the win column. I don't have a clue what the point spread would be.

That  would leave Hemphill in fourth place. So, Hemphill would play Daingerfield. Any way I could look at it, Newton and Daingerfield are on a collision course to meet come the regional game. The hype gonna be sky high.

That outta be one heck of a ball game. Emotions are gonna be a leeetle bit on the sensitive side.

Let  the games begin.

13 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

With my siferin'  I figure even if Hemphill beats Corrigan Friday night ( I don't think that will happen) it will still leave Hemphill one short in the win column.

That  would leave Hemphill in fourth place. So, Hemphill would play Daingerfield. Any way I could look at it, Newton and Daingerfield are on a collision course to meet come the regional game. The hype gonna be sky high.

That outta be one heck of a ball game. Emotions are gonna be a leeetle bit on the sensitive side.

Let  the games begin.

Its gonna get interesting out our district, Daingerfield may have a hard time beating one of us twice no matter the margin of victory the first time. 

41 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

It will definitely be a better game from EF defensively than last years! The defensive coordinator that has taken over at EF has made some changes and adjustments. It’s refreshing to see! Would like to get a rematch with CC again. 

27 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

With my siferin'  I figure even if Hemphill beats Corrigan Friday night ( I don't think that will happen) it will still leave Hemphill one short in the win column. I don't have a clue what the point spread would be.

Let  the games begin.

We ready

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

13 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

It will definitely be a better game from EF defensively than last years! The defensive coordinator that has taken over at EF has made some changes and adjustments. It’s refreshing to see! Would like to get a rematch with CC again 

I agree, I'll give credit to that side of the ball, now if Ford can put in some different looks on offense that would be great, I don't wanna see us in a freakin shotgun formation 1st and goal from the one yard line on all four downs in the same one back set again, we came away with nothing against C.C. last yr, that was just a ego trip with Ford not getting out of his way to give a different look. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Let  the games begin.

Hopefully not back in lufkin maybe a lil closer this way lol

1 hour ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Let  the games begin.

Yes sir I’m hearing that Hemphill has to beat us by 18.. and I’ve also heard its 10.. I would just rather beat them tbh than start counting points...lol 

but yes sir! Y’all are gonna meet most likely!! 

1 hour ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Let  the games begin.

Why are so many people so confident that Daingerfield will beat Hemphill so easily? Daingerfield struggles with offenses like the Hornets have especially with all the moving around and unbalanced things they do. Daingerfield isn’t the best on defense all the time either. So let the game play out you never know Hemphill May put it on them they have a couple good backs and a descent overall team. 

2 minutes ago, Eagles2014 said:

Why are so many people so confident that Daingerfield will beat Hemphill so easily? Daingerfield struggles with offenses like the Hornets have especially with all the moving around and unbalanced things they do. Daingerfield isn’t the best on defense all the time either. So let the game play out you never know Hemphill May put it on them they have a couple good backs and a descent overall team. 

@EastTxFinest

• Like 1