Van vs Henderson

Sportsfanatic1

Van vs Henderson   

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Vandals
    • Lions

1 hour ago, Champ1000 said:

They will make passed regionals . Arygle ,  La Vega maybe Decatur but not anyone else. Heritage could give them a game but won't be able to stop them.

Stop them??? There offense has been struggling what do you mean

I figured more Van supporters on here. Van always had a fundamentally sound team and always a contender. It isn't out of the realm of possibility that they could win and earn a postseason bid. Van always played Carthage the best stat wise.  Henderson did quite well with the Rushing attack. However, some of those yards may have been freelance (Medford making stuff happen). However, the Lions did have 100 yard rusher .

Van has supporters but the one town that has been the most vocal about Van has always been Henderson. Have I encountered good posters from Henderson, absolutely but I have also encountered those who live in an alternative universe. If you can find a team with higher expectations than Van that has had as many injuries as Van then identify them. I truly hope we can win and I think we can, but Henderson is no slouch. When you lose 5 impact starters who were multi year starters at impact positions it puts a damper on the expectations. If the team that played anyone but Kilgore shows up Friday night, then I like our chances. If we play like we did @Kilgore it could be a long night. 

48 minutes ago, Htown69 said:

Why are you so worried about henderson??

Let’s recap for you because you either aren’t getting it or aren’t all here today.  On the 3rd post of this thread I picked Henderson to beat Van Fri.  I went on to say I hope Henderson draws Mid Heritage and Henderson beats them by 21.  Then I made a joke about if’s and but’s in the Henderson/Carthage game from last Fri.  I am not in the least bit worried about Henderson.  Just rooting for a fellow district mate to do well in the playoffs.  If that bothers you there is no hope for you dude.  Loosen up and stop taking everything so seriously or take a break from this App for a while.

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

2 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Let’s recap for you because you either aren’t getting it or aren’t all here today.  On the 3rd post of this thread I picked Henderson to beat Van Fri.  I went on to say I hope Henderson draws Mid Heritage and Henderson beats them by 21.  Then I made a joke about if’s and but’s in the Henderson/Carthage game from last Fri.  I am not in the least bit worried about Henderson.  Just rooting for a fellow district mate to do well in the playoffs.  If that bothers you there is no hope for you dude.  Loosen up and stop taking everything so seriously or take a break from this App for a while.

I’m just wondering why you are on the henderson van page?? Do you worry about what henderson people are texting on here? Lmaooo get out of here

2 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Hmmm.... seems like great logic and good advice to me.  Sit this one out for a bit Htown69 !  

2 hours ago, VictoryFormation said:

Van has supporters but the one town that has been the most vocal about Van has always been Henderson. Have I encountered good posters from Henderson, absolutely but I have also encountered those who live in an alternative universe. If you can find a team with higher expectations than Van that has had as many injuries as Van then identify them. I truly hope we can win and I think we can, but Henderson is no slouch. When you lose 5 impact starters who were multi year starters at impact positions it puts a damper on the expectations. If the team that played anyone but Kilgore shows up Friday night, then I like our chances. If we play like we did @Kilgore it could be a long night. 

What’s your score on it??

1 hour ago, Vandalman said:

I'm picking Van in a close one but really wouldn't surprise me either way. Last year these two teams were evenly matched. I feel like they probably are this year too. 

Ar

34 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Put phone down and step away.

Can’t answer it big boy??