Joaquin Rams (8-1, 5-0) at Harleton Wildcats (7-2, 4-1)

trueblue82

Joaquin vs Harleton   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Wildcats?

3 minutes ago, wolfpack76 said:

I’m thinking Joaquin probably just Joaquined tonight is all. Bout normal for November football in the Northeast end of Shelby County 

Yep. Joaquin these past two years has been kind of notorious for playing up to their competition and also down to their competition 

12 minutes ago, Rams1998 said:

Anyone at the game can clearly see they were not trying to win that game lol

So instead of going wk 3 to play SA and easier 1&2 they’ve got to play Shelbyville Wk 1 and possibly Alto week 2? I’d rather have an easier route to the furthest rounds, not possibly get knocked out week 1 and then get curb stomped by alto week 2....👀👀👀

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

So instead of going wk 3 to play SA and easier 1&2 they’ve got to play Shelbyville Wk 1 and possibly Alto week 2? I’d rather have an easier route to the furthest rounds, not possibly get knocked out week 1 and then get curb stomped by alto week 2....👀👀👀

Whoa there Alto. Look at the last 2 times the Rams played the Jackets. Remember who your homecoming loss was to......

4 minutes ago, Rammy said:

Whoa there Alto. Look at the last 2 times the Rams played the Jackets. Remember who your homecoming loss was to......

Good luck to Joaquin, I think y’all will need it. I don’t understand why y’all aren’t trying to dispute the statement that the coaches threw the game? Give up this long awaited District Title, just to not see SA! Really, c’mon man!!!

6 minutes ago, Jacket44 said:

Good luck to Joaquin, I think y’all will need it. I don’t understand why y’all aren’t trying to dispute the statement that the coaches threw the game? Give up this long awaited District Title, just to not see SA! Really, c’mon man!!!

Yea, I’m not buying it either . I just think we tried too fancy on offense and it cost us a district title .  We haven’t thrown that many passes in a game in, idk, ever .. 

Just now, yourteamstinks said:

Yea, I’m not buying it either . I just think we tried too fancy on offense and it cost us a district title .  We haven’t thrown that many passes in a game in, idk, ever .. 

It happens sometimes, Harleton must have really turned things around. See y’all in a couple of weeks, should handle Shelbyville this time around.

12 minutes ago, Jacket44 said:

If you’re playing with a “fear” of anybody then you aren’t ready for playoff football lol. Just give Harleton their props. They won the District when nobody really saw that coming. Coaches aren’t going to give up a District Title, take a loss, and have their kids play another team round 1 that they already lost a heartbreaker to (Just to avoid SA) lol. Quite frankly, that’s awfully disrespectful to insinuate that toward coaches that just a few weeks ago were talked so highly of by Ram faithful. 

53 minutes ago, Rammy said:

We haven’t forgotten.  I still need therapy.😂  Those losses came during the 3 weakest years in a 30 year stretch for Alto.   Regardless, you came out with those victories. Props to Joaquin. But trust me.  We haven’t forgotten. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rammy said:

Ok take your 2 wins and look at the rest if you wanna go there, these kids were sophs when played last......based off this year facts are facts we are up again y’all are average, and I thought y’all were still up but that Harleton loss shocked me

• Like 1

This is really hard for me to believe .... the way Joe Quin beat Garrison,  I didn't think there was any way Harelton would stay within 2-3 TDs of Joe ... I still say there is no way we should have lost to Harleton ... season is so messed up ... smh ...

Fans are so out of control.   One week the coaches are great and the next week they trying to lose on purpose.   Gimme a break.  Give Harleton credit and move on.   Every loss is not about the blame game.   Best of luck to both teams in the playoffs. Both should be proud of great seasons so far.   Now everybody is 0-0! 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, FactsNotLies said:

Fans are so out of control.   One week the coaches are great and the next week they trying to lose on purpose.   Gimme a break.  Give Harleton credit and move on.   Every loss is not about the blame game.   Best of luck to both teams in the playoffs. Both should be proud of great seasons so far.   Now everybody is 0-0! 

One of the most intelligent things posted on SDC in quite some time. 

Well I wasn't gonna get on here but I just can't help it. Starting center and NG had surgery and was out tonight. That moves the guard to center and put a sophmore at startn guard. Then on defense we move other big guy to NG and rotate two smaller guys in all night at other inside def tackle. So a little change up to our lines that didnt't help matters at all. But that isn't why we loss the game IMO. Harleton defensive play gave Joe trouble. The only two plays Joe had success was sweep left and right. Harleton stuffed every other play. Nothing worked inside except one time just before half. My 10yr old son told me dad this is like the 3rd time this year we didn't score any points in the 2nd half. I told em good evaluation son. It was just one of those nights where we were out of sink and couldn't get any momentum. No excuses. Harleton beat us for the district championship that seems like no one wanted this year in this district. Really weird year for district 11.......That being said if Joe doesn't let this one go and look to Sville then it will be a disappointing season of epic proportion in Ram land cuz it will be one and done. Time for everyone to look in the mirror and do self evaluation from top to bottom and get it fixed or we will bouncing the round ball early and sitting home with a fat lip pouting about a season that could've been.......