Joaquin Rams (8-1, 5-0) at Harleton Wildcats (7-2, 4-1)

trueblue82

Joaquin vs Harleton   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Wildcats?

5 minutes ago, Mavgrad98 said:

#65 & #3 are seniors that the rest of the team respect and feed off of. #65 is definitely the leader of that d-line. #3 is a senior that sparks both the offense and defense. Those two have as much heart as any I've ever seen and are fun to watch.

Yeah, good football players and seem like good kids.  They play hard, that’s for sure.  3 grinds it out on the offensive end as well.  He didn’t have much running room Friday, but when he got an opportunity he took full advantage.

46 minutes ago, yourteamstinks said:

Trublue, how does the lines compare? I know Joaquin has quite a bit more speed in the backfield but curious how the lines match up .

From what I’ve seen, Harleton has a decent size advantage (doesn’t everyone we play?) and their kids are well coached in their scheme. They look a lot like corrugated-Camden, without the speedy backs. They will throw the ball more than CC did, and they tend to be effective with their passing game. 

Harleton has surprised me all year long. Thought they’d come crashing back to earth after they lost to LK week 1 of district. Have rebounded quite well to get to their current spot. Still don’t know how LK beat em. I think this is finally the year Joaquin finishes out district on top though. 

13 hours ago, DOB said:

If they are playing in H, I hope the field takes rain better this year than it did last year.

Not sure how much rain they got up that way, but we didn’t get anything real heavy. I’m sure the field will be damp at best, but we’ve played on worse.