Joaquin Rams (8-1, 5-0) at Harleton Wildcats (7-2, 4-1)

trueblue82

Joaquin vs Harleton   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Wildcats?

4 hours ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Dude shut up lol. There should be an automatic block on SDC that keeps ppl from posting after their final score is in the shape of a circle. Joaquin will prolly go a head and put y’all to sleep this next week, but just in case they don’t, we are definitely about to rock the baby 👶🍼 

What ? I don’t speak washed up overrated talk 

• Stinks 2

4 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Yes I think Harleton could knock off Deweyville and Carlisle. They don’t have the athletes to play with SA, but who does? 

I've stated earlier in the year that Carlisle will knock off a team they ain't supposed to and send a favored team home from the playoffs.. We got kids back that were out since Troup game and a couple that missed the Alto game, I still stand by what I predicted then, we may not be in the top 20 but these kids can play nasty and against a pure run team, I'll give the edge to Carlisle. You gotta be able to stretch us to beat us... Alto did it well. Js. But some fellers are back in the secondary that should be there now... Makes a little difference with the vertical game.. Chain out.. This Thursday we got a pure spread team that looks mirror to us, should be interesting to watch.