San Augustine vs Shelbyville

SAWolfman

1 hour ago, ProdigyMaker said:

When they play Refugio it will come down to the passing game. SA won't run the ball on them. 

If they make it past Refugio best of luck with Shiner. Anybody in 2a will be lucky to play within 50 of them. 

Refugio/Shiner meet before either would meet SA.  Different Regions... guess that's why your ProdigyMaker and not just Prodigy.

• LOL! 1

On 11/4/2019 at 12:44 PM, Svilledragonman said:

I can promise you we WILL NOT BE SHUTOUT. We suffered a heart breaking one last week but rest assured the dragons will be ready to play come Friday night. 

What happened here? Don’t you know you shouldn’t break promises. Guess you should have suited up. That SA Defense is better than you predicted 

5 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

Does shelbyville have some kids injured that ain’t playing or just playing better competition now ???

I think it may be a combination thereof. I don’t think the Boykin kid has played since he went out in the Deweyville game. 

2 hours ago, Bigj47 said:

Heard that SA only punted 3 times all year. Thats unheard off in ant any kind of Football. Im thinking SA could be playing in Jerrys World. Its a ways off just have a feeling. 

That is correct and one of those was late in a game when we had subs in and were up by plenty of I’m not mistaken 

13 hours ago, wolfpack76 said:

What happened here? Don’t you know you shouldn’t break promises. Guess you should have suited up. That SA Defense is better than you predicted 

It was sorry for making a promise I cant keep but I heavily underestimated the wolves D they played really well last night congrats

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Svilledragonman said:

It was sorry for making a promise I cant keep but I heavily underestimated the wolves D they played really well last night congrats

Hey I get it, we haven’t played anyone right? I mean we’ve played the same teams you have the last 5 weeks, but we haven’t played anyone