WO @ Sabine

Fireiske

19 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Looking forward to his return. Will help out with the extra depth. Does he play much on offense?

he was playing a bit before he was injured, but was mostly D and ST (returns). They have moved him spots on O and think he may see a decent amount of snaps there, but you never know right?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, WOBooster said:

he was playing a bit before he was injured, but was mostly D and ST (returns). They have moved him spots on O and think he may see a decent amount of snaps there, but you never know right?

Yeah I just hope we can establish some sort of steady drives on offense this week. Been a long year. 

2 minutes ago, WOhorns said:

Hoffa when you gonna realize nothing you say I will ever give a F about . Rather you hit me with the  💩👎 . Go reply to someone who cares 

There you go again with that Hoffa stuff. And the temper.... and the butthurt.... and the crying about a coach..... You wouldn’t reply if you didn’t give a 5th letter of the alphabet about what I have to say. 

• Stinks 1

6 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

I know Thursday nights have nothing to do with Friday but it it's any indication at all:

Sabine 7th-42

White Oak-6

Sabine 8th-45

White Oak-8

Sabine JV-52

White Oak-14

Well if you haven’t noticed, we’ve lost a lot of games this year including being swept. 

30 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

What in the wide world of sports has happened to the White Oak football program?  I know I am old and haven't kept up with them over the years, but they used to be a very good program .... 

People have different opinions about what’s going on with the football program. It’s definitely hard to watch. 

3 hours ago, Opie1 said:

W/O has always had a good competitive  program. This year is not the norm. I don't understand it. Good luck to y'all tonight.

I played against Mike Barber, the Mullikins, Wenford Wilborn, Joe Stephens (Stevens?) and that bunch .... they had a heck of team back in those days ....

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I played against Mike Barber, the Mullikins, Wenford Wilborn, Joe Stephens (Stevens?) and that bunch .... they had a heck of team back in those days ....

I played at Longview back in the 90s and transplanted to Sabine. Hoping for a good game tonight.

I tried to listen to the game on the Roughneck radio and it is a absolute joke. You hear about the game every 3rd play if that much. If anybody reads this that is tied to Roughneck radio you might get somebody calling the game that has a clue about football. They just talk about WC Fields and freaking Moes pizza and LSU football. I got more info from text messages every 10 minutes. That is the most aggravating sports broadcast I've ever heard. Pitiful 

8 minutes ago, Opie1 said:

I tried to listen to the game on the Roughneck radio and it is a absolute joke. You hear about the game every 3rd play if that much. If anybody reads this that is tied to Roughneck radio you might get somebody calling the game that has a clue about football. They just talk about WC Fields and freaking Moes pizza and LSU football. I got more info from text messages every 10 minutes. That is the most aggravating sports broadcast I've ever heard. Pitiful 

Hey it was nice and clear though. 

25 minutes ago, Opie1 said:

Told y’all. In their defense, I’ve called a season that went 0-10.... Extremely difficult in the later weeks. 

16 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Told y’all. In their defense, I’ve called a season that went 0-10.... Extremely difficult in the later weeks. 

For real I listened to the broadcast and watched the game as well. I felt the broadcast was good. I always appreciate listening to them. Guess you can’t please everyone. Maybe if Sabine would win more over the years then they can get there own broadcast. There was a lot of penalties here and there causing delays and our offense not doing much as usual, but then Sabine didn’t have a lot going either really. I say good job to the Roughneck Radio broadcast. I always appreciate it.

17 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

For real I listened to the broadcast and watched the game as well. I felt the broadcast was good. I always appreciate listening to them. Guess you can’t please everyone. Maybe if Sabine would win more over the years then they can get there own broadcast. There was a lot of penalties here and there causing delays and our offense not doing much as usual, but then Sabine didn’t have a lot going either really. I say good job to the Roughneck Radio broadcast. I always appreciate it.

I would just as soon not have a radio broadcast if I can't hear what's going on.

Just now, Racer55 said:

Well theres not a lot to hear about Sabine anyways. 

I will agree tonight was not good. If we can't play call and throw too more than 2 people we will be 1 and done. I'm a realist and that's just the cold hard truth. I wanna win but they better make some changes for sure.