West Rusk Raiders defeat Winnsboro Red Raiders in key district game

Ronster23

The West Rusk Raiders slipped by the Winnsboro Red Raiders in a must win game for WR..West Rusk is open this week.

Gladewater (4-1) and Sabine (4-1) have a lock on the top two playoff spots...if Tatum (2-3) can upset Gladewater and Winnsboro can knock off Mineola (3-2) that would set up a four-way tie for the other two spots. It appears that West Rusk (3-3) needs Winnsboro and Tatum to lose to lock in a playoff spot and would be the third place team virtue their win over Mineola.

Below ~ RB Gavin Smith scores the winning TD for the Raiders Friday night against Winnsboro, 37-33

RS1_5042.SSP.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ronster23 said:

The West Rusk Raiders slipped by the Winnsboro Red Raiders in a must win game for WR..West Rusk is open this week.

Gladewater (4-1) and Sabine (4-1) have a lock on the top two playoff spots...if Tatum (2-3) can upset Gladewater and Winnsboro can knock off Mineola (3-2) that would set up a four-way tie for the other two spots. It appears that West Rusk (3-3) needs Winnsboro and Tatum to lose to lock in a playoff spot and would be the third place team virtue their win over Mineola.

Below ~ RB Gavin Smith scores the winning TD for the Raiders Friday night against Winnsboro, 37-33

RS1_5042.SSP.jpg

If Gladewater loses and Mineola wins, the Bears would be the 3rd seed and Mineola 2nd.

23 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Sounds good to me. 

17 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I would rest my starters. Remember what happened to OB last year and we got put out in 1sr round. It would be the smart thing to do. 

Y'all are too funny!!! 😂😂😂