Carthage Dawgs versus Kilgore Dogs

cowboyandchrist

Kilgore had a couple of good looking drives to start the game. Missed a pass interference in the end zone. Kilgore D has something like 4 penalties. Had a interception if our defensive back wouldn’t have jumped. Offensively they’re way ahead of what they looked like in Palestine. Just hard to keep up with a team that scores every time they have the ball.

14 hours ago, cotton84 said:

Carthage offense looked impressive tonight, other than 2 "in the hands with no pressure" drops...……..QB did a great job...………….And to think, Surratt has about 20% of his route trees he hasn't used yet.

Carthage looked like a college football team when they got off the bus.... and they played like one too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 11/8/2019 at 8:51 PM, KildogDad said:

Kilgore had a couple of good looking drives to start the game. Missed a pass interference in the end zone. Kilgore D has something like 4 penalties. Had a interception if our defensive back wouldn’t have jumped. Offensively they’re way ahead of what they looked like in Palestine. Just hard to keep up with a team that scores every time they have the ball.

You're acting like Kilgore beat Kilgore with that laundry list of excuses but nay I say, t'was Carthage that beat Kilgore good sir. 

• Stinks 1

18 hours ago, Aggie98 said:

Carthage looked like a college football team when they got off the bus.... and they played like one too. 

That's called Carthaging; it's not only a verb, but an adjective, noun, and lifestyle. When you feel run over, beat down, drained, utterly destroyed, and watch the trophies and ribbons being carried off the football field by hard, serious young men in red and white, you can say you've just been the victim of a Carthaging. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/4/2019 at 9:05 PM, KildogDad said:

It's aiming really high to say Kilgore with the upset win, but I'm hoping for a good showing (and a Hendo win over Van) going into the playoffs.

My original thoughts on the game.

On 11/8/2019 at 8:51 PM, KildogDad said:

Halftime analysis based on the above original thoughts.

3 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

You're acting like Kilgore beat Kilgore with that laundry list of excuses but nay I say, t'was Carthage that beat Kilgore good sir. 

You must have missed my original thoughts on the game.

• Thumbs Down 1