Malakoff vs Kemp

Guest Tiger03lb

Malakoff vs Kemp  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Malakoff
    • Kemp

Guest Tiger03lb

Game will be played on Thursday at 7 pm in Kemp. We get some revenge from last year. It won't be a game but it'll be nice to get the win. 

Guest Tiger03lb
24 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

You said “we”...... lol

That's gonna be a tough one to break. Lol. You on it today. 

Guest Tiger03lb

Yeah. They are pretty much gone or nonexistent now. I've seen a couple on there but not much. It's gonna be ugly this year. The lost wasn't that got us, they beat us but how they celebrated after the game is what everyone from koff is upset about. Player went and stab their flag in the middle of the field. One of the koff coaches went to take it up and the team was holding him back from getting it and was pushing him. 

6 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I see a flag being planted. 👀

They were so sure they were going to get to rematch you guys again last year too. 

And a tip of the hat to you guys for making sure it didn’t happen. Not cause they would have won, but because it would have been such a high emotion game, there would have been poor decisions made throughout that rematch for sure!

Guest Tiger03lb
3 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I see a flag being planted. 👀

They were so sure they were going to get to rematch you guys again last year too. 

Do they give flags out before the game for planting a flag on mid field 🤔. I could see that happening. Just hope this game doesn't get out of hand. Gonna be a fun game in the rain. 

Guest Tiger03lb
45 minutes ago, SptsEd said:

This will be the 41st meeting between Malakoff and Kemp.

Malakoff leads the series 28-12.

Thank you sir! 

Guest Tiger03lb

84-0 koff

We remembered from last year. Scored on every possession. Even 2nd string scored each time. They couldn't stop duce hart in the 4th.

Guest Tiger03lb
8 minutes ago, Woodshed said:

Haha..Malakoff did not call the dogs (or tigers) off in this one. That flag plant last year really made them mad. 

Yep. Lol. 

Guest Tiger03lb

This was a nice b-day present for Peace as last night was his birthday. He had 253 yds passing and 5 td passes before being taking out.

All three rbs had over 100 yds on the night.

Koff had almost 700 yds total offense.

Guest Tiger03lb
5 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

84 is super classy. 

🤷‍♂️ coach d wasn't trying to run up the score but you give a kid a chance to play, they gonna want to score