JT vs Sherman

cujoforlife

7-5a D1   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

Listened to the end of that game.   That was nuts.   Sherman almost scores.  JT goes all the way down and throws INT in endzone and Sherman drives 70 yds in less than  1 min and stalls inside 15 knowing they need to get over 10pt margin.  Just crazy ending 

• Like 1

Honestly this was not a good sign for JT.   Sherman has a couple of decent offensive players but I’m quite surprised JT didn’t score more.     I don’t see anybody but MN going anywhere from this district.    And they will have to get their opponents in a shootout to win 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

Honestly this was not a good sign for JT.   Sherman has a couple of decent offensive players but I’m quite surprised JT didn’t score more.     I don’t see anybody but NM going anywhere from this district.    And they will have to get their opponents in a shootout to win 

I’ll have to agree with you on that, but hey, you never know.lol

On 11/5/2019 at 11:37 AM, LoboFan07 said:

Last year's team was not making the playoff in 6A, and you are completely fooling yourself with that idea. Longview, Rockwall and Mesquite would've dominated. And Horn would've won in a close one.

This year's team would've been smoked as well (I said last two years meaning this year and last season). 

I have to disagree on this one.  Last years Poteet team was a monster team.  They just had some bad coaching mistakes, and some bad luck.  That team could hang with or beat most 6a teams on any givin friday.  It just wasnt in the cards.  They whipped several 6a teams that year and had most of the starters out by halftime.  Only 3 games that season did the starters play past the 3rd quarter. As far as JTyler they had a very good team last year and could have beat those teams in 6a on any givin Friday.  JTyler came into its stride late in the season.  Now in the playoffs both Poteet and Jtyler hit the guantlet,  Jtyler having the better run.  Last years 5a was a much tougher throughout the entire Region.  This year was not on the same level.

On 11/7/2019 at 11:33 AM, JTFAN99 said:

Its crazy that people who actually saw the game have to explain this to people who were not at the game.   Ford played 1 play in the 3rd quarter and 3 series in the 4th. He was 6-11 passing for 92 yds and had 45 yds rushing on 6 carries (I think he had a 40 yd run).  Sanchez played 3 qtrs and was 2/6 passing 21 yds for with ZERO rushing yds.  

I'm not saying Ford is great, but he is alot better than Sanchez and it ain't even close and you can clearly see that with the stats, and the fact that they took him out the game against North (and Poteet) proves he is the at best the 3rd best qb on team.

I don't know if JT wins or not with Ford, I just know with him, they have a much better shot.

At this point I just need them to get the best seed possible so if Sherman wins by 10 I'm good..lol (just joking).  

8 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

Honestly this was not a good sign for JT.   Sherman has a couple of decent offensive players but I’m quite surprised JT didn’t score more.     I don’t see anybody but MN going anywhere from this district.    And they will have to get their opponents in a shootout to win 

Hey, Great Win for THigh.  Are you guys still playing the soph qb or did you go back to the other.

Also, what happen to W.Mesq the last couple of weeks, do they have injuries?  I thought Thigh/WMesq would be a tossup but not a blow out win. 

8 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

even with cam in the game. Still only scored 27 points, and still couldn’t get the win. JT is one and done. Time to start looking to next season.

once they fell to 3rd/4th place range, the chance of them going more than ONE and DONE was is pretty much over.  I give them a fighting chance against CS, but I can't see it.  Honestly, MN may be the only team to win a game, but MN def is very bad. I can't see them going far either, but I hope somebody in this district proves me wrong..Hopefully its JT...lol 

26 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

once they fell to 3rd/4th place range, the chance of them going more than ONE and DONE was is pretty much over.  I give them a fighting chance against CS, but I can't see it.  Honestly, MN may be the only team to win a game, but MN def is very bad. I can't see them going far either, but I hope somebody in this district proves me wrong..Hopefully its JT...lol 

I have hope. I’m just being realistic.