Vikings @ Dallas ***SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Cowboys week 10  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/2019 at 01:20 AM

I'm going with the Vikes, and I hate it.  I've hated them since the days of Fran, Chuck, and Rashad.  Cousins seems to be meshing with the Viking receivers after a few tough games.  That happens when you change teams.  The Defense is going to have to step up in this game.  If they don't it's going to be ugly in the Vikes favor.  

Not a must win for the Cowboys, but they should prepare and play like it is. 
Lee is healthy and still better than avg but I  sure hope LVE is able to play this week for depth purposes. 
And hoping the fans at the game make it a playoff atmosphere, which should help the Boys psyche. 

• Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 11:46 PM, Crawford said:

I believe Doomer retired from SDC. Couldn't handle the TV expenses, thanks to the Cowboys. lol 

On 11/6/2019 at 7:52 AM, SloppyJoe said:

Still see old Doomer on a regular basis. He is no rocket scientist. Drives the same crappy station wagon. 

Wish he’d stop by SDC ever now & again....ain’t quite the same around here without him. Ol’ Doomy was always a lot of fun, & never failed to make me laugh. Tru storie! 

• Like 3

On 11/5/2019 at 5:24 PM, DaveTV1 said:

I'm going with the Vikes, and I hate it.  I've hated them since the days of Fran, Chuck, and Rashad.  Cousins seems to be meshing with the Viking receivers after a few tough games.  That happens when you change teams.  The Defense is going to have to step up in this game.  If they don't it's going to be ugly in the Vikes favor.  

I don't think Zeke can run on the Vikes. They're ranked 8 for run D but are on their way up prolly end up 3-5. Gotta agree DaveTv1

Todd ArcherESPN Staff Writer 

For the first time this season the roof at AT&T Stadium will be open when the Cowboys take on the Vikings tonight. The doors will remain closed. The Cowboys have a 2-4 record at the stadium when roof is open and the doors are closed. The Cowboys will also wear their blue jerseys with their white pants.