Vikings @ Dallas ***SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Cowboys week 10  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/2019 at 01:20 AM

Just now, BlueBlazes said:

Those damn blue jerseys!!!😡

3 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Todd ArcherESPN Staff Writer 

For the first time this season the roof at AT&T Stadium will be open when the Cowboys take on the Vikings tonight. The doors will remain closed. The Cowboys have a 2-4 record at the stadium when roof is open and the doors are closed. The Cowboys will also wear their blue jerseys with their white pants.

Yep!! The combination of blue jerseys AND the roof being open...they were doomed from the start. 😕

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crawford said:

Why are we running the ball back to back at the end when Garrett knows the Cowboys have been struggle to establish the running game all night? smh Thanks Red.

I did not mind the first run but I would not have ran it the second time. Oh well Minnesota stopped there a run and Dallas didnt stop there’s that was the difference

What should make Dak an above average QB instead of an average QB is his ability to run the ball.  Not Lamar Jackson run, but keep the defense honest/move the chain run. Just looked at ESPN box score to make sure i didn’t miss something - ZERO rushing attempts for Dak.  
Minnesota let it be known, their main goal was to stop Zeke. There were a few times Dallas look to be running the zone read and Dak still didn’t pull it and run.

Dang shame !!!!

My issue was with the defense. In the end the play call on that 3rd down run that set up the 4th down incomplete pass was absolutely ridiculous. But the defense got gashed for 60 minutes and just simply doesn’t look like a playoff team. As it stands the cowboys may make the playoffs by default since the East is atrocious, but I don’t believe that is enough for us fans. We don’t want to make it to the tournament we want to win it, or maybe have a chance at least.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Why are we running the ball back to back at the end when Garrett knows the Cowboys have been struggle to establish the running game all night? smh Thanks Red.

7 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

What should make Dak an above average QB instead of an average QB is his ability to run the ball.  Not Lamar Jackson run, but keep the defense honest/move the chain run. Just looked at ESPN box score to make sure i didn’t miss something - ZERO rushing attempts for Dak.  
Minnesota let it be known, their main goal was to stop Zeke. There were a few times Dallas look to be running the zone read and Dak still didn’t pull it and run.

Dang shame !!!!

Idiots calling plays!

7 minutes ago, etxfootball2010 said:

My issue was with the defense. In the end the play call on that 3rd down run that set up the 4th down incomplete pass was absolutely ridiculous. But the defense got gashed for 60 minutes and just simply doesn’t look like a playoff team. As it stands the cowboys may make the playoffs by default since the East is atrocious, but I don’t believe that is enough for us fans. We don’t want to make it to the tournament we want to win it, or maybe have a chance at least.

It wouldn't be a surprise at all to see the Cowboys win the east, win the Wild Card game as the #4 seed, start to get fans hopes up, then go to San Fran. and get absolutely embarrassed.

23 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Todd ArcherESPN Staff Writer 

For the first time this season the roof at AT&T Stadium will be open when the Cowboys take on the Vikings tonight. The doors will remain closed. The Cowboys have a 2-4 record at the stadium when roof is open and the doors are closed. The Cowboys will also wear their blue jerseys with their white pants.

They need to burn the blue jerseys, and only wear them when they have to for away games.  I hate to buy into jinxes, but I hate those blue jerseys with a passion.  I don't mind the roof being open, but why are the doors closed ?  At Texas Stadium the top sections had vents that couldn't be closed.  That made games in November miserable back in the day.  I know yesterday was a nice fall day, but why close the doors ???  I know it truly all comes down to playing on the field, and the Cowboys just aren't ready to beat top talent with the Red Clapper at the helm.  That's the only thing I hope comes from this miserable season that I see unfolding.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

It's been a jinx since the 70's that I know of.  https://www.nytimes.com/1981/01/15/sports/cowboys-to-wash-out-blue.html

52 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

They need to burn the blue jerseys, and only wear them when they have to for away games.  I hate to buy into jinxes, but I hate those blue jerseys with a passion.  I don't mind the roof being open, but why are the doors closed ?  At Texas Stadium the top sections had vents that couldn't be closed.  That made games in November miserable back in the day.  I know yesterday was a nice fall day, but why close the doors ???  I know it truly all comes down to playing on the field, and the Cowboys just aren't ready to beat top talent with the Red Clapper at the helm.  That's the only thing I hope comes from this miserable season that I see unfolding.  

Yessir. The dreaded blue jerseys. 

In the 70's & 80's, it seemed to be a guaranteed loss when they wore them. The Redskins always made them wear blue up at RFK. 

They should permanently discard the blue, and use that variation of the throwback jersey as their alternate jersey.