MavGrad's Week 11 Preview (2019)

Coach Rab

Just now, WETSU said:

Being left out as an undefeated power 5 is drama... 

That’ll be dramatic for Waco and only Waco. Everyone else in the country will expect them to get left out. 

They're undefeated with OOC wins vs SFA, UTSA, and Rice. The big 12 is down this year, even OU isn’t what we’ve come to expect. 

7 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

That’ll be dramatic for Waco and only Waco. Everyone else in the country will expect them to get left out. 

They're undefeated with OOC wins vs SFA, UTSA, and Rice. The big 12 is down this year, even OU isn’t what we’ve come to expect. 

Watch and see how many people are complaining about an undefeated big 12 champ being left out. Regardless if it’s baylor or what their non conference schedule is like. 

Point is moot as Baylor won't be undefeated. They may beat OU or UT, but they won't beat both. They'll lose some game inexplicably. 

Feel free to screenshot or Tweet this or whatever the kids are doing these days. 

30 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

I thought this was interesting: 

06E32916-111B-46F5-B459-BD4A67B986D3.png

The other stat on this is the offenses OU has faced are rated higher than the offenses Alabama have faced. 

What about points? 

Dunno about yards, but it feels like we're giving up a lot of points...  especially the last few games. 

3 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

Yup. And their defense is way better than what Baylor has seen so far this year. 

I dunno man, we've taken two or three steps back the last few weeks. And on offense as well. 

24 minutes ago, AKA said:

I dunno man, we've taken two or three steps back the last few weeks. And on offense as well. 

I don't disagree with that. But I haven't seen anything about Baylor's offense that is scary. Their luck has to run out at some point. Even after the past 2 weeks, I'll take OU's defense against Baylor's O. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ETXfan16 said:

I don't disagree with that. But I haven't seen anything about Baylor's offense that is scary. Their luck has to run out at some point. Even after the past 2 weeks, I'll take OU's defense against Baylor's O. 

I will say this: if Hurts leads our team in rush attempts again, we will lose. 

• Like 1