Sideline to Sideline 3A Week 11 Show

Gsquared

9 minutes ago, TxBroadcaster said:

Never trust Coach X. He is all that is wrong with football..and he is a commie. 

That’s right...he also called my hometown commies for having a red light camera. Honestly I actually look forward to hearing his picks (or guesses) each week. 

18 minutes ago, Woodshed said:

That’s right...he also called my hometown commies for having a red light camera. Honestly I actually look forward to hearing his picks (or guesses) each week. 

That is true especially in Diboll they got one on ever intersection. That ain't Merica.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2019 at 5:32 PM, ericflair said:

Coach X is Terry alter ego. Has to be. I know they say it isn’t but their ain’t no way that is a real coach. Has to be a character they made up for the show. Now they gave him a Twitter to make him look real. Terry hiding in plain sight. 

LOL Funny thing is...Coach X has been making picks for like 5 years or so( I think actually longer) and he was on video with Grant during the State Title weekend shows last year LOL

18 hours ago, TxBroadcaster said:

LOL Funny thing is...Coach X has been making picks for like 5 years or so( I think actually longer) and he was on video with Grant during the State Title weekend shows last year LOL

So for 5 years you have been pretending to make picks as coach x?