FRIDAY FOOTBALL PRAYER

BoyzNdaHood

Dear our most gracious father we come to you today with open arms asking for forgiveness for all our sins, we humble ourselves before thee and repent on all our wrongdoings, we understand that there is only one way to the promise kingdom and that is thru you our father. We ask that you comfort those in need and take the boastfulness out of the ones who take advantage of your works, we lay it all on the line for you our father, the same way you did for us, we give you glory and honor for defeating satan, and we ask that you protect us from him as he sits back seeking his prey, lord god I ask that you protect all the players,  cheerleaders, and band members as they perform tonight for our entertainment and as they seek their journeys in life, I ask that you keep harm out of their ways and that your (will) will be done in their lives,I also ask that you build leaders on and off the field, our father i ask that you protect us fans as we travel to/from the games tonight to our destination, lord god I ask all these things according to your mighty gracious will and WEEEE ALLLLLLLLL SAAAAAYYYYYYY AMMMMMENNNNNNN!!!!!!

LETZ GO CATZ

• Like 3