Gilmer vs LE

CasualObserver70

I'm glad its Game Day for sure and ready to watch some football tonight. No need for comments on a down team. Just hope everyone comes out safe and ready to play next week. I'm sure LE will get somethings worked out and come back stronger next year, but we can't look past them for sure. We need to focus on this game first and play Buckeye Football. Safe travels to everyone tonight and I will see yall at the game!

Go Bux!!!

Probably the best passing game the Buckeyes have had all year. Hurt was accurate most of the night, and the receivers made big time plays. But the best thing about the game was no injuries, lots of kids played (so nobody logged a lot of minutes), and a running clock in the 2nd half. 

I don't know what happened to LE this year. Tough season. Maybe the non district schedule was too tough. Kids need to play tough teams to get ready for district, but LE might have just gotten beat up and overwhelmed. 

30 minutes ago, CasualObserver70 said:

Probably the best passing game the Buckeyes have had all year. Hurt was accurate most of the night, and the receivers made big time plays. But the best thing about the game was no injuries, lots of kids played (so nobody logged a lot of minutes), and a running clock in the 2nd half. 

I don't know what happened to LE this year. Tough season. Maybe the non district schedule was too tough. Kids need to play tough teams to get ready for district, but LE might have just gotten beat up and overwhelmed. 

LE lost these games last April!

• Stinks 1

I didn't want LE to beat Gilmer, but I hate to see any team go 0-10. They play a brutal schedule and maybe need to dial that back a little bit. It would help gain confidence back and that is something to build off of. Process that is going to have to be built from the ground up. Hope LE bounces back next year. They have always played us a tough game and I personally would much rather see that. 

Those guys were beat before we stepped on the field. You could see the mentality of the players as they warmed up and when they played. I think they just wanted to get it over with. I hate that especially for the Seniors. 

3 minutes ago, Sbk5280 said:

I didn't want LE to beat Gilmer, but I hate to see any team go 0-10. They play a brutal schedule and maybe need to dial that back a little bit. It would help gain confidence back and that is something to build off of. Process that is going to have to be built from the ground up. Hope LE bounces back next year. They have always played us a tough game and I personally would much rather see that. 

Those guys were beat before we stepped on the field. You could see the mentality of the players as they warmed up and when they played. I think they just wanted to get it over with. I hate that especially for the Seniors. 

Every program goes through ups and downs. I guess it was LE's turn this year like it was Gilmer's last year. 

7 hours ago, Sbk5280 said:

Nobody in the area will play L-E. Too many 3A schools in area and they want no part of L-E