6A DII Region II Bi-District: Temple at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (10-0) vs Temple Wildcats (8-2)  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Temple in a close one
    • Temple in a blow out

25 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Somebody predicted 49-7 I'm sorry that's ignorance. 

Not really.

Temple doesn't play defense (hence the 49) and they have not seen a defense like Longview's. Longview fans themselves have not seen a Lobo defense this dominant in lord knows. Hence the 7. 

What score are you predicting?

2 minutes ago, Quick said:

Let's us not even get started on whose wide receiver has dropped more balls this year. Lmao! That award unequivocally goes to our's. No need to even mention his name anymore. I did see in the Mesquite game highlights just uploaded on YouTube where he was barking at his opposing corner well after the play was over with as the referees had to quickly intervene. This young man clearly has issues this year.

#StartHale

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Quick said:

Let's us not even get started on whose wide receiver has dropped more balls this year. Lmao! That award unequivocally goes to our's. No need to even mention his name anymore. I did see in the Mesquite game highlights just uploaded on YouTube where he was barking at his opposing corner well after the play was over with as the referees had to quickly intervene. This young man clearly has issues this year.

To be fair, Mesquite had a ton of players doing the same. Friday was one of the more chippy games we've had all season. Don't know why the Skeeter players were talking so much smack.

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, LoboFan07 said:

To be fair, Mesquite had a ton of players doing the same. Friday was one of the more chippy games we've had all season. Don't know why the Skeeter players were talking so much smack.

Okay. They are known for running their mouths. Very, arrogant student body of athletes they have. I remember a few years ago when "tree stump" was digging us in a MAJOR hole doing his best impersonation of a quarterback that year.

Then "someone" finally has an epiphany and says, "Hell, put Haynes in there!" We quickly started staging a comeback but we ran out of time due to the hole that "Little Sawed-off" had put us in. Anyway, I vividly remember the Mesquite players doing acrobatic flips, tumbles and BS between plays that got them flagged multiple times. 

35 minutes ago, Quick said:

Okay. They are known for running their mouths. Very, arrogant student body of athletes they have. I remember a few years ago when "tree stump" was digging us in a MAJOR hole doing his best impersonation of a quarterback that year.

Then "someone" finally has an epiphany and says, "Hell, put Haynes in there!" We quickly started staging a comeback but we ran out of time due to the hole that "Little Sawed-off" had put us in. Anyway, I vividly remember the Mesquite players doing acrobatic flips, tumbles and BS between plays that got them flagged multiple times. 

That was against Horn ;) 

Horn games get chippy too but obviously not the last two years haha. 

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

Not really.

Temple doesn't play defense (hence the 49) and they have not seen a defense like Longview's. Longview fans themselves have not seen a Lobo defense this dominant in lord knows. Hence the 7. 

What score are you predicting?

Put a 100 on it via cash app and give me Temple +41. Temple a lot better then you guys giving them credit for.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ANTI said:

They play in Mansfield.

Yeah but come on that's in Mesquite back yard for the most part. I understand why they had to flip a coin because they were both in 3rd place but if I'm Temple in arguing can we flip a coin because they are technically in 1st place as well. Just seems like the UIL got that wrong. If you're the #1 rep vs a runner up then it shouldn't matter where you placed in your respective district. Shoemaker definitely got a raw deal. I just assume go back to everyone flips a coin because all district's are not equal. 

10 hours ago, LufkinPack said:

Lol.... The whole world is out to get Longview. They are the only high school football team in this state that has bad calls go against them. Poor lobos 

Bruh, one day you're saying LV would have beaten LP by multiple scores...the next day you saying stuff like this.

Which one is it? 

8 hours ago, Gametyme said:

Put a 100 on it via cash app and give me Temple +41. Temple a lot better then you guys giving them credit for.

Just to be clear, you think Temple stays within 41 points of LV?

Sounds like you said you think LV wins by 14-21 a few posts back.

How many points will Temple supposedly be putting up on LV? I mean your whole argument has been that LP put up 21 on LV, and that Temple was so much better than LP. So I'm guessing you think Temple puts up about 35 points and we put up 49-56?

6 hours ago, Gametyme said:

Yeah but come on that's in Mesquite back yard for the most part. I understand why they had to flip a coin because they were both in 3rd place but if I'm Temple in arguing can we flip a coin because they are technically in 1st place as well. Just seems like the UIL got that wrong. If you're the #1 rep vs a runner up then it shouldn't matter where you placed in your respective district. Shoemaker definitely got a raw deal. I just assume go back to everyone flips a coin because all district's are not equal. 

Same thing happened to Longview in 2016, when we were co champs and had to travel to Beaumont. 

Shoemaker had to agree to the venue. So I don’t think they’re complaining.

Temple had their chance to avoid traveling and blew it. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, gtee2 said:

I don't know man...I'm just reading and comprehending. But I did graduate from from Longview so my comprehension is kinda 💩💩

Man lemme catch you up. Cliff notes...

Lufkin put 21 on the scoreboard on us back in Week 1.

Somehow that has equated to Temple will smoke our defense that apparently isn't as good as we make them out to be (even though we are the ones watching them every week lol).

All of the negative things on Temple's resume this year have been pure luck and we have also been informed that 12-6A is just as good as 11-6A. lol

I guess all of this means Temple > Lufkin? Sounds like it.

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Man lemme catch you up. Cliff notes...

Lufkin put 21 on the scoreboard on us back in Week 1.

Somehow that has equated to Temple will smoke our defense that apparently isn't as good as we make them out to be (even though we are the ones watching them every week lol).

All of the negative things on Temple's resume this year have been pure luck and we have also been informed that 12-6A is just as good as 11-6A. lol

I guess all of this means Temple > Lufkin? Sounds like it.

Yup...