6A DII Region II Bi-District: Temple at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (10-0) vs Temple Wildcats (8-2)  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Temple in a close one
    • Temple in a blow out

11 hours ago, Wolfpac07 said:

Temple head coach said in a interview with local news, that’s after watching Tyshawn Taylor on tape,  he’s the best linebacker at high school level he has ever seen. Pretty awesome!

Coach speak...

11 hours ago, Wolfpac07 said:

Temple head coach said in a interview with local news, that’s after watching Tyshawn Taylor on tape,  he’s the best linebacker at high school level he has ever seen. Pretty awesome!

Like I've said, baddest Mike LB we've had in a long time. Best under King for sure. I thought he should've gotten defensive MVP in last years' SC game.

One of the best in the state.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2019 at 4:56 PM, RandyJohnson said:

Then WHY BOTHER even having one...huh ?

As IF you don't care...please ??

Yes...I totally agree that the Lobos are proving it on the field !

Bro. You know, you can't win with certain folks. He got too much clout around here and deservingly so. He's earned it, to his credit. But, you know you're fighting a losing battle even as a mod. Lol!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ANTI said:

Like I've said, baddest Mike LB we've had in a long time. Best under King for sure. I thought he should've gotten defensive MVP in last years' SC game.

One of the best in the state.

You should have seen Leon Bell in action and Marvin Birdsong who played with my younger brothers. Taylor, is alright but ...........eh.

• Stinks 1

20 hours ago, Gametyme said:

What they can do offensively is possible control the clock and tempo with their offensive line. Temple has 3 kids in their 3rd year starting up front. #1 WR Quienten Johnston is a 6'4-6'5 Texas commit that has to be accounted for.Temple may be able to force some other favorable match-ups if Longview doubles him. Both RB's are talented and the QB is extremely dangerous in open field running. Their only real weakness is the QB throwing it. He's had some bad throws and poor decisions mostly in the two looses. Temple biggest challenge is the Longview offense. The defense has really talented kids but they're really young. At the end of the day they're 14 and 15 and that can be problematic going against a defending state champs with a seasoned QB. It's going to take turnovers to pull off the upset at the end of the day because they won't stop Longview like that. Players to watch on defense #17 CB Roman Jackson has 7 interceptions and was the only returning starter. #21 Freshman LB Taurean York leads the team in tackles. Highly intelligent will be a huge recruit one day. #7 Freshman FS Mikal Harrison-Pilot is 4th in tackles and has 2 sacks 2 forced fumbles and 1 interception on the season. He's a thumper with good ball skills.Will be interesting to see how he does on the PA fake and deep shots down field. All in all Temple has a chance but they going to need a little help.

Tell Ms. that we have a plethora of employment opportunities here in Longview. You might as well come on up Hwy. 59, too. We need you in South Longview,Texas on the blocks working the scenes for when the First 48 crew arrives in town.

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Will the game be available to watch online? 

Who hit harder than Leon Bell & Dante "Big Nasty" Roberts in your HONEST opinion??? I ain't going to give you a dookie emoji if your opinion differs from mines. I'm just saying.......

2 hours ago, Quick said:

You should have seen Leon Bell in action and Marvin Birdsong who played with my younger brothers. Taylor, is alright but ...........eh.

Yeah...I saw them. Neither Leon Bell or Birdsong played under King.

I said Taylor is the best Mike of the King era.

And say what you want...live in that nostalgia if you want but Tyshawn is statistically better than them cats AND has the hardware to back it up.