Elysian Fields vs Hemphill, Saturday 6pm @ Center

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Hemphill   

65 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Hemphill

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2019 at 12:00 AM

14 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Does anybody know if Ty Kirkland will have to sit out the first half Saturday after his ejection last Friday? I hope we won't have that same officiating crew, Ray Charles could see they was trying to screw EF. 

The other kid will, Ty will not I believe 

10 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

I didn't know two players got ejected 

An o lineman/D lineman got ejected for throwing a punch while he was on defense. Ty Kirkland got ejected for targeting. But from where I was at, I didn't really see targeting. I didn't even really see his head hit the offensive player anywhere on his body. But it was on the other side of the field so I could have not seen it well. 

13 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

An o lineman/D lineman got ejected for throwing a punch while he was on defense. Ty Kirkland got ejected for targeting. But from where I was at, I didn't really see targeting. I didn't even really see his head hit the offensive player anywhere on his body. But it was on the other side of the field so I could have not seen it well. 

That game was so obvious the refs had it out for EF for some reason that I almost got kicked out the game at halftime for cursing those refs out, I couldn't hold back 

15 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

That game was so obvious the refs had it out for EF for some reason that I almost got kicked out the game at halftime for cursing those refs out, I couldn't hold back 

You should of gotten kicked out of you weee cursing the officials. 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

You should of gotten kicked out of you weee cursing the officials.

That wasn't gonna happen, dam them officals, another cop came up to me and said I know its BS and to just calm down. 

Alot of soft minded people like to let stuff go, not me. 

15 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

Does anybody know if Ty Kirkland will have to sit out the first half Saturday after his ejection last Friday? I hope we won't have that same officiating crew, Ray Charles could see they was trying to screw EF. 

I am pretty sure any ejections have to set out first half of next ball game.

1 hour ago, LSUTIGERS said:

I just read where targeting is for the remainder of the game only.

Good deal ,I just knew that fighting ejections had to set out a half the next game and to be honest I read it somewhere. I never have seen it enforced..

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

I’ve seen it enforced. 

It has probably been30 years since I have seen a Newton player get in a fight, not saying they haven't just I wasn't at the game when or if it happened. Now my Grandson got kicked out of a playoff game several years back but he was a senior and they got beat so it didn't matter.

13 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

It has probably been30 years since I have seen a Newton player get in a fight, not saying they haven't just I wasn't at the game when or if it happened. Now my Grandson got kicked out of a playoff game several years back but he was a senior and they got beat so it didn't matter.

One from Newton  threw a punch last week and was ejected

3 hours ago, PonyExpress said:

I hope the Hemphill boys are not reading the opinions that have them favored to win. New Diana played Newton to10 points and Daingerfield to four. Elysian Fields beat ND by 20. Not sure how Hemphill is picked to win. We’ll know tomorrow night. 

I hope those Hornets are going to bed every night after reading their press clippings.  I hope they said, "Elysian Fields who?", when they were told who they were playing this week.  I hope they have already started preparing for whomever they think their next match up will be.  I hope they didn't put on any pads this week!  I hope they took to heart every time they heard someone say, "District 11 is weak!".  I pray that their coaches showed them game film from Waskom, Daingerfield, & Winona!  I'd love it if they would think that hanging with Newton for 24 minutes of football and putting 22 points on the board is gonna be enough to carry them through to round 2!

I LOVE BEING UNDERESTIMATED AND OVERLOOKED!