Elysian Fields vs Hemphill, Saturday 6pm @ Center

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Hemphill   

65 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Hemphill

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2019 at 12:00 AM

38 minutes ago, BIGILL79 said:

I hope those Hornets are going to bed every night after reading their press clippings.  I hope they said, "Elysian Fields who?", when they were told who they were playing this week.  I hope they have already started preparing for whomever they think their next match up will be.  I hope they didn't put on any pads this week!  I hope they took to heart every time they heard someone say, "District 11 is weak!".  I pray that their coaches showed them game film from Waskom, Daingerfield, & Winona!  I'd love it if they would think that hanging with Newton for 24 minutes of football and putting 22 points on the board is gonna be enough to carry them through to round 2!

I LOVE BEING UNDERESTIMATED AND OVERLOOKED!

Knowing Coach Vanya, I don’t think that will happen. 

38 minutes ago, BIGILL79 said:

I hope those Hornets are going to bed every night after reading their press clippings.  I hope they said, "Elysian Fields who?", when they were told who they were playing this week.  I hope they have already started preparing for whomever they think their next match up will be.  I hope they didn't put on any pads this week!  I hope they took to heart every time they heard someone say, "District 11 is weak!".  I pray that their coaches showed them game film from Waskom, Daingerfield, & Winona!  I'd love it if they would think that hanging with Newton for 24 minutes of football and putting 22 points on the board is gonna be enough to carry them through to round 2!

I LOVE BEING UNDERESTIMATED AND OVERLOOKED!

Hornets might, I just think you are wishing and hoping. Shoot, you might be like Daingerfield and daydreaming but I promise you Hemphill will show up and show out. The Hornets will not be an easy win. If you beat the hornets , I will be disappointed because the hornets are pretty dang good.

1 hour ago, PonyExpress said:

Hemphill isn’t cocky, but they are hungry. Most of these boys weren’t born the last time Hemphill won a playoff game, so no, they won’t be taking anybody lightly. 

1 hour ago, PonyExpress said:

Hemphill isn’t cocky, but they are hungry. Most of these boys weren’t born the last time Hemphill won a playoff game, so no, they won’t be taking anybody lightly. 

A thousand apologies, meant no offense. I was just assuming that taking people lightly was a character trait of District 12. Worked out for Newton though! 😉

6 minutes ago, BIGILL79 said:

A thousand apologies, meant no offense. I was just assuming that taking people lightly was a character trait of District 12. Worked out for Newton though! 😉

No apology necessary. High school football is fun and gives us old coots something to talk about. 

6 hours ago, PonyExpress said:

I hope the Hemphill boys are not reading the opinions that have them favored to win. New Diana played Newton to10 points and Daingerfield to four. Elysian Fields beat ND by 20. Not sure how Hemphill is picked to win. We’ll know tomorrow night. 

Man that's just the one thing that drives me crazy about EF, you never know which EF team will show up. 

6 hours ago, PonyExpress said:

Hemphill has had 21 playoff appearances in their history, EF has had 60, just a little playoff trivia!

2 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Anybody got any idea where to find any streaming of the Hemphill Elysian Fields game. I looked every where I know and as usual can't find one.

Thanks in advance

You can Google the link KGAS out of Carthage 

13 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Thanks guys, I've tried KGAS with no luck, now I'll  try KTHP, and bdcradio.com

you guys are tha bomb

thanks

After you Google KGAS Carthage, the next page will say local sports, on that page click on local sports, when the next page comes up, start trolling down til you see Elysian Fields, then tap Elysian Fields and the EF page will come up and then it self explanatory from there. 

31 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

After you Google KGAS Carthage, the next page will say local sports, on that page click on local sports, when the next page comes up, start trolling down til you see Elysian Fields, then tap Elysian Fields and the EF page will come up and then it self explanatory from there. 

Thanks  alot