Garrison vs San Augustine Part 2

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

18 hours ago, Reddog92 said:

SA by a heafty sum.. No disrespect to Garrison.

I agree ... Garrison had a lot of issues on the line this year with graduation and injuries ... not many backups either ... the Dawgs may be down but they aren't out ... SA is on top now, but them Dawgs have some beef coming up from the lower grades ... we will be back, no doubt ...

SA will take this one I expect by a good margin ... just hope both teams come out without any serious injuries ... 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I agree ... Garrison had a lot of issues on the line this year with graduation and injuries ... not many backups either ... the Dawgs may be down but they aren't out ... SA is on top now, but them Dawgs have some beef coming up from the lower grades ... we will be back, no doubt ...

SA will take this one I expect by a good margin ... just hope both teams come out without any serious injuries ... 

I wish y'all the best.. and you are right about SAs future.

The only shot Garrison has at keeping SA from absolutely blowing the doors off is to control the football. Grind out yards. SA can score as quick as they want most of the time, so possession is the key. Something Joaquin does very well IMO. If Porter and the twins can all be heavily involved and all get their fair share of touches to keep SA somewhat guessing, then maybe they have something. But I just don’t see it being enough. 

22 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Some of those kids in 7th and 8th grade are giants.  Holy cow.

2 hours ago, Bulldog64 said:

Some of those kids in 7th and 8th grade are giants.  Holy cow.

Yes, and they still have a lot of growing to do ... hope we have some skilled kids to go with them .... I have a few nephew's kids that are going to be some big/powerful dudes if they grow as big as their dads ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yes, and they still have a lot of growing to do ... hope we have some skilled kids to go with them .... I have a few nephew's kids that are going to be some big/powerful dudes if they grow as big as their dads ....

I think one of the ‘03 teams linemen has a son in 7th😂 hope he plays like his dad.

the 8th grade running back is supposedly legit and the 7th grade is being talked about as a complete class of athletes, both linemen and skill kids.  Exciting times coming for Garrison in 3-4 years.  
And next year should be good.  Most teams on our schedule this year will be replacing a lot of starters, should be a wide open region.

9 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Is there going to be an internet broadcast of this game?  I will be in cajun country south Louisiana this weekend ....

Don't you worry Kirt, Wolfman will post score updates right here on Smoaky.com...his fingers will probably get tired Friday night when them Wolves light up the scoreboard