Hughes Springs vs Gladewater

HS1988

Bi-District  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Hughes Springs Mustangs
    • Gladewater Bears

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2019 at 01:30 AM

Guest Tiger03lb
4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Hope we are healthy next week. Some key players were limping around when that was over. 

I don't think you guys will have a problem out of VA. District 5 is weak

Guest Tiger03lb
7 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

GW shouldn’t have issues till they meet Mally. That’s the benefit with being D8 one seed. Easy first round and easy second round. 

Agreed. 

3 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

I knew what you meant. We really needed that 1 seed to have an easier road in the playoffs. I know nothing about Pottsboro except they ranked pretty high. 

Pottsboro has been for a while now very good in their area. I believe they win district nearly every year up there. I think they have a close rivalry with Van Alstyne with a trophy given every game played between them. Pottsboro traded wins and losses in the 2nd round against WO in 15 and 16. They shouldn’t be underestimated. 

Guest Tiger03lb
14 hours ago, Easttexasfootballlover said:

I would hardly call a team who hung in there with Jefferson and Atlanta weak. 🤔 Yeah they didn't  play well and so they lost bad but to say weak.  I won't agree with that but that's your opinion.

Guess we'll find out if Jeffy is weak or not this week 

15 hours ago, Easttexasfootballlover said:

I would hardly call a team who hung in there with Jefferson and Atlanta weak. 🤔 Yeah they didn't  play well and so they lost bad but to say weak.  I won't agree with that but that's your opinion.

HS played a perfect game against Atlanta. They looked great. I still felt Atlanta had every opportunity to win that game, but HS just never slipped.