Carlisle vs Leon Thursday night @Westwood

upullinmychain

I was wrong, I've actually driven by the practice field /stadium a few times, we work down there in that area alot, I remember seeing them running plays while riding by. If'n I remember, they are run heavy.. Pretty decent sized kids.. I know they have one thing alot of teams don't have anymore, a five man blocking sled at one end of the field.. Lol 

8 minutes ago, Blue42 said:

Chain congratulations to your daughter and you on the proposal on the field last night got to say that was original. Best of luck to them.

My daughter could not do better than the young man who ask her to marry him on the sidelines still wearing his Indian football uniform... Lol pads and all. Wish them a long and beautiful life together, just like me and her mamma, family is the key to happiness in life. Facts... All his mates walked with him as he knelt down on a knee (tradition still matters) and his coaches were standing there with him. I was about to lose my damb mind out in mitland this week, hung up on a location... Jeez, but the good lord helps children an fools and I'm not a kid... Lol it's a beautiful ring with his great grandmother's diamond in it (again tradition matters). Blu, it was a great night all around.. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lion1996 said:

Chain they don’t have anything that will scare you. I kinda thought this year they would finally beat LL with us losing so many kids. But we just had to play the whole game this year to blow them out instead of just a half. 

Yeah, finally got to see film, they look like us with the spread but the defense isn't as aggressive along the line, presnap as Carlisle. Looks like yall worked em over a Lil on film.. Lol 

Lookin at ever game they played this year, I think we can eeek out a win and advance to the next round, win and move on is the key to the mint in post season... Saw some weaknesses that I'm sure coaches gonna try to exploit, saw where we will have some match ups that could favor the Indians, but we'll have to wait an see. Went back and watched some film from last season to see how they progressed to this season... Not too bad, I'll be honest there.