Newton vs New Diana

NewtonNation

Who advances?   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2019 at 01:32 AM

11 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

we stay relevant,  yall stay jealous. see ya in round 3 

You better hope not,you need to be more concerned about them owls than a possible 3rd round match up with Newton. Round #3 might not have  either one of us. If we do meet up, bring them basketballs again and air them up afterwards for BB practice next week is a strong possibility  .🏀🏀 Did you forget the 1998 championship game 🦅 21-0🐅 just another reminder.

6 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

You better hope not,you need to be more concerned about them owls than a possible 3rd round match up with Newton. Round #3 might not have  either one of us. If we do meet up, bring them basketballs again and air them up afterwards for BB practice next week is a strong possibility  .🏀🏀 Did you forget the 1998 championship game 🦅 21-0🐅 just another reminder.

oh yall already ready for some basketballs, im sure we can sponsor yall a couple lol 

9 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

1998 is all u can say,, what about 08 and 09 while on our way to a 3 peat.. yall were just a bump in the road lol 

6 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

oh yall already ready for some basketballs, im sure we can sponsor yall a couple lol 

Why would we want a basketball, we will be getting ready for our next football opponent. I just think we area few weeks ahead of ourselves.

7 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

1998 is all u can say,, what about 08 and 09 while on our way to a 3 peat.. yall were just a bump in the road lol 

Wouldn't that be old news. I believe that happened 10 years ago and props for then but this is now,last year is last year. When we meet again will be now time, not living in the past.

9 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

Wouldn't that be old news. I believe that happened 10 years ago and props for then but this is now,last year is last year. When we meet again will be now time, not living in the past.

1998 was old news to Gomer and IF you have lived in newton long enough then yes you have seen a 1-9 season

12 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

1998 was old news to Gomer and IF you have lived in newton long enough then yes you have seen a 1-9 season

Yep, but not since the 60's I think, I played in the 60's and we weren't very good .I don't remember but Newton has had  2-3 losing seasons after that. Like I said  ole news, next time we meet up will be current news. I hope we meet up this year but Both teams seem to have swollen head illness and that might eliminate  one or both of us. Just praying for injury free game this week for Newton and New Diana. I am more worried about New Diana than Daingerfield this week.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

Yep, but not since the 60's I think, I played in the 60's and we weren't very good .I don't remember but Newton has had  2-3 losing seasons after that. Like I said  ole news, next time we meet up will be current news. I hope we meet up this year but Both teams seem to have swollen head illness and that might eliminate  one or both of us. Just praying for injury free game this week for Newton and New Diana. I am more worried about New Diana than Daingerfield this week.

good idea

39 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

I’m in my 40s and I don’t remember a 1-9 season. I think ASO is going to give ASO a run for their money! Y’all keep it up bc this thread was boring!!!

39 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

I didnt know Newton had some Tiger Fans.....AWESOME

Btw, I am a closet New Diana fan. It broke my heart when my Eagles lost to DF the other night. ND is an excellent team and has caught some bad breaks so far. They are going to beat Newton...bet!! I'm rooting for ND, and I've got on my Eagle Underoos right now. Go ND!! 

Yea, that's cool man. I didn't figure Newton to have tiger fans either. 😉

Thanks bro!! We appreciate your support!! 👍😉😁

• Like 2