Newton vs New Diana

NewtonNation

Who advances?   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2019 at 01:32 AM

31 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Yea, that's cool man. I didn't figure Newton to have tiger fans either. 😉

Thanks bro!! We appreciate your support!! 👍😉😁

I like how you added to my post lol. 

33 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Btw, I am a closet New Diana fan. It broke my heart when my Eagles lost to DF the other night. ND is an excellent team and has caught some bad breaks so far. They are going to beat Newton...bet!! I'm rooting for ND, and I've got on my Eagle Underoos right now. Go ND!! 

19 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

sho hated for KeKe to leave Daingerfield,  I bet he hates it too now lol 

Nah, bro. He's back home with kids he grew up with. Only thing he hates (I'm assuming as an observant fan), is that he is underutilized. He has not been used the right way imo. 

5 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

1998 was old news to Gomer and IF you have lived in newton long enough then yes you have seen a 1-9 season

Last 1-9 season was in 1966, 53 years ago. Let's see we been in these playoffs for the last five years, saw y'all once, and y'all acted like one of them teams that they complaining about making the playoffs.

• LOL! 1

My Newton Playoff Prediction 

1st RD. 56-13 Newton rolls.

2nd RD. Newton wins 39-20

3rd RD Newton squeaks out a victory 26-19

4th RD Newton goes home

Newton has a 3 Peat team but they will go home early and this is why

All year  long at different times Newton has been inconsistent, no discipline at times and the front line has had trouble and it was on display against AS. And you would have thought they had it figured out but nope. 

In the 4th rd. They will meet a team who will be just as good and won’t allow Newton to squeak by. 

Hate it and I hope I’m wrong. 

10 minutes ago, BD04 said:

4th RD Newton goes home

All year  long at different times Newton has been inconsistent, no discipline at times and the front line has had trouble and it was on display against AS. And you would have thought they had it figured out but nope. 

In the 4th rd. They will meet a team who will be just as good and won’t allow Newton to squeak by. 

You’re absolutely correct. Consistency is key and we don’t have it. I hope we get it lined out but I’m prepared. 

15 minutes ago, BD04 said:

4th RD Newton goes home

PP? 

Maybe  all other schools will get on the forums and twitter telling Newton how bad they gonna whip them. It worked pretty good for Newton last year. I bet that would get them focused. Maybe even get there mad up, maybe they will show up and show out, who knows young teenagers .

7 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

How many rings yall got? How many 3 peats yall got? I'll wait...

Are you an ole timer?  I hope so living in the past, so much but I agree , living in the 60's was so much better than being over 60 . You do know that with age them rings and trophies tend to loose their glitter. Back when the dinosaurs   roamed this earth and the oil boom was in full swing y'all were extremely good but isn't that ole news . When is the last time you went 1-9, has it been in the last 10 years or how for back? Just curious