Newton vs New Diana

NewtonNation

Who advances?   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2019 at 01:32 AM

1 minute ago, wildtigers said:

I was expecting to see more of number 13, but he was not involved in the offense very much against us, but number 15 was the reason we never really got out in space around the end, he has great closing speed.  All together you have a much better defense then anyone expected, if the QB was a little more accurate on the passes over the middle you can surprise some people tomorrow night.  I could be wrong but I think that the defense is going to hold up well.

I agree our defense has moments/games where they play lights out.  I’m hoping they are all healthy from last week and ready to roll tomorrow night.  I don’t have a young man in high school just yet but I’m proud of the effort and growth I’ve seen from ND the past 3-4 years.  Hopefully things will continue to improve! 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

I was expecting to see more of number 13, but he was not involved in the offense very much against us, but number 15 was the reason we never really got out in space around the end, he has great closing speed.  All together you have a much better defense then anyone expected, if the QB was a little more accurate on the passes over the middle you can surprise some people tomorrow night.  I could be wrong but I think that the defense is going to hold up well.

Our defense for the biggest part has played well all year.  We have to control the clock better on offense and keep the defense off the field if we want to win.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I think my Daingerfield Tigers were 74-1-1 in the 80's. While setting that record our 83 team hasn't and won't be matched. Since we're talking about the past, well for my Tigers that record stands for past, present, and likely the future of teams wishing to compare tradition. Sealy won 5 straight, but we have 6 total with 8 appearances. We had 2 coaches leave for greener pastures too while in stride. Had it not for being for that the Tigers would have atleast 4 more.  You guys hop on here talking about what another team has done, but what has your team done. This is whats in Blue history, but hey let's just carry on with this year. 

Y'all the ones that keep bringing up the past. The past ain't going to win you anything.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Purpleforever said:

Y'all the ones that keep bringing up the past. The past ain't going to win you anything.

Without a past you do not have the talent and blueprint for what success looks like.  Some schools never figure it out and thus accept mediocrity, success breeds success.  I think there are a whole lot of schools that be elated with our past and present, just much more is always expected.

1 hour ago, Eagle27 said:

KeKe is #13.  Yeah #15 is great as well, he was out for a few games.  He’s a difference maker for sure. 

I wish Kevon had stayed with the Tigers, could've help strengthen the boys this year.  He's a good kid and player. Good Luck to ND, you guys have A (1) Tiger on your team.

• Thanks 1

Is ND a balanced offense or heavy pass,  or  heavy run ? Just wondering.  I guess you have a good run defense. How about your pass defense?   I pray both teams play there best to their abilities and come out of this game injury free. Also 🙏 for safe travel for players,bands,cheerleaders and spectators.

• Thanks 3

50 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

Is ND a balanced offense or heavy pass,  or  heavy run ? Just wondering.  I guess you have a good run defense. How about your pass defense?   I pray both teams play there best to their abilities and come out of this game injury free. Also 🙏 for safe travel for players,bands,cheerleaders and spectators.

good at both

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, NewtonNation said:

Sounds like y'all have some bad history? 

Yeah ND fans got a lil chirpy the last couple of years once they finally started winning some playoff games. They beat us this year and preached the 0-10 stuff every week mainly against another WO poster. They're 12-2 against us btw. Im just here to give them a taste of what Tee Tee has given us all year. Gonna be funny next year when ND moves up and plays with us and the big boys in our district. 

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah ND fans got a lil chirpy the last couple of years once they finally started winning some playoff games. They beat us this year and preached the 0-10 stuff every week mainly against another WO poster. They're 12-2 against us btw. Im just here to give them a taste of what Tee Tee has given us all year. Gonna be funny next year when ND moves up and plays with us and the big boys in our district. 

Why, You like getting beat or something?  Only ones finding it funny will be ND when we spank y’all again next year 😂....poops start flying in 3-2-1

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

Why, You like getting beat or something?  Only ones finding it funny will be ND when we spank y’all again next year 😂....poops start flying in 3-2-1

Doubt y’all spank anyone with that senior laden team y’all have after this year. ND goes back to being mediocre at best next year. 

1 minute ago, Eagle27 said:

We are progressing and you are digressing.  🤷‍♂️

Oh so we can’t all of a sudden progress too then. Hmm I guess teams that have never made it out of the region are the only ones that can get better. Let’s see if yalls progress continues once y’all move up. Anyway back to the Newton woodshedding of ND this week. 

• Stinks 1

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Oh so we can’t all of a sudden progress too then. Hmm I guess teams that have never made it out of the region are the only ones that can get better. Let’s see if yalls progress continues once y’all move up. Anyway back to the Newton woodshedding of ND this week. 

It’s ok ole chap.  Y’all will bounce back one year....😉

• LOL! 2

8 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Well let me be one of the first to welcome ND to the Newton woodshed. I’ll be here 2B1F80D8-0CE3-4BBD-8CD4-2E66B329D701.gif

after the game this week. 

Lol....yea...as you should be. Cause you ain't got anything else to do...especially not WO football. 😂

• LOL! 1