Newton vs New Diana

NewtonNation

Who advances?   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2019 at 01:32 AM

2 minutes ago, BottomLine said:

I cannot tell you how good Newton is, they are different team every drive. It is so crazy watching them. They either look completely dominant or like they have a lot to improve on. I can't tell if that is a strength or a weakness.

Look rough this week. Hope we get it together next week. Won’t make it far like this.

Just now, Eagles95 said:

Look rough this week. Hope we get it together next week. Won’t make it far like this.

But they don't though lol. That's the problem. It looks like the kids play just good enough to win and then the rest of the game is whatever. I get this strong internal issues problem.

Good game ND! Kids played hard. 

Now for Newton. I predicted they would exit in the 4th round due to poor discipline, O line issues , etc.. but Im afraid I was wrong. I’ll be shocked if they get out of the 2nd round. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, BD04 said:

Good game ND! Kids played hard. 

Now for Newton. I predicted they would exit in the 4th round due to poor discipline, O line issues , etc.. but Im afraid I was wrong. I’ll be shocked if they get out of the 2nd round. 

Newton played without the starting qb, star defensive end sat the entire 2nd half and the fog gave ND 21 more points......

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

5 minutes ago, BottomLine said:

Newton played without the starting qb, star defensive end sat the entire 2nd half and the fog gave ND 21 more points......

They’ve done this all season long at times. I’m a fan , born and raised there and support our team  but they just are not a well disciplined team . Just the facts. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, BottomLine said:

Newton definitely not the same offense without Nate at  Qb and we all know that loosing Sylvester for the 2nd half hurt.  Saying that, they gonna have to want it more  and take it to get to the big dance,

• LOL! 1