Daingerfield vs Anderson Shiro in Kaufman

Geno35777

2 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

U ain't ever lied lol. If we would have played PP like we played last night we would be the 4th seed. Daingerfield has 2 different teams lol✔️💯

It’s hard to understand, but it is a bunch of young men that are still learning about drive and desire.

Just now, 09statechamps said:

Or maybe they didn’t want to see them till 4th round

Could be, but maybe by the fourth round they remember how to play football. The way they have been playing is hard to understand, it’s like Gilmer messed up their heads, the team that played Silsbee and WOS I had confidence in, the one after Gilmer not so much.

1 hour ago, 09statechamps said:

At a point I was thinking they where trying to loose on purpose 

I had a feeling Daingerfield wouldn't put ND away like they should have and they didn't, that wasn't impressive at all going into the playoffs, Anderson has a great chance to win this game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 09statechamps said:

It’s straight

After giving it some thought, I believe,that playoff fever will kick in and the cream will rise to the top. The better team will show up at the end of,the day. In all these games. I'm thinking seriously about coming to see ya'll Friday nite. I think it will be a good game

1 hour ago, Newtonres7586 said:

After giving it some thought, I believe,that playoff fever will kick in and the cream will rise to the top. The better team will show up at the end of,the day. In all these games. I'm thinking seriously about coming to see ya'll Friday nite. I think it will be a good game

Come on. Your absolutely right. The better teams will rise. We shall see. Definitely not taking Anderson lightly after the way they played newton.